BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Christine F.
Monroeville, PA
I've used this product once, but it definitely kept my lips smooth! Once i finish up the chapstick that I'm using now, I'm definitely buying another one.
Taylor M.
I LOVE THIS! This is very moisturizing and comfortable on your lips. I have also used this when my lips have gotten sunburnt and it helped tremendously.
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa, LA
This lip balm is my all time favorite. I always keep one in my bag. It's very moisturizing and beautiful on my lips. It's not greasy. The bestout there.
Natalie  R.
Love using Nivea! (Their location is also amazing). It makes my lips feel so smooth and keeps them from becoming dry and cracking during the winter time.
Ashley A.
Anaheim, CA
This ones my all time favorite lip stick. It gives you such soft lips. I always get this one and I'm sure anyone who has dry lips will love this product.
Ashley B.
Brasstown, NC
Yes yes yes!! Get this stuff! It helps the second you put it on. Also it’s such a petty color! And it’s glittery so that’s even better!! Love this stuff!
Roseanna R.
Fresno, CA
I love this product!!! I love the look it gives my lips. I always get compliments when I wear it and people are shocked when I tell them it's a lip balm.
Faith B.
I did not like it. Glittery was an understatement and it did not moisturize lips well. I would go for one of the cheaper and better options at drugstores
Celine M.
This is great hydrating lip product! Goes on super smooth and lasts for a long time without reapplying. Not to mention it has an SPF to protect the lips!
Kirsten H.
This chapstick works SO WELL. It leaves my lips feeling so much better and well hydrated. My only issue with it is that it tastes really, really bad lol.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.