BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Loveleen G.
Love the product but the price has been increasing and it is difficult to find. I ordered sometime back from amazon. Love, love love it. Highly recommend.
Lisa S.
Once I found this, I tossed all other lip balm and stocked up on this. It's not waxy, goes on like butter, and lasts longer than most lip balms. The best!
Kaitlin K.
Fremont, MI
Love the color of this gloss. I bought it expecting it to be clear! But it was a lifesaver when I needed a little confidence, but also wanted smooth lips!
waleska f.
I love nivea radiant lipcare I bought one at walmart and I loved it very much its very smooth it smells good .. I like the tint a lot its a nice pink color
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
I have the milk and honey Chapstick and it lasts a long time. It goes on so smooth and basically sinks into your skin. I love the way this Chapstick feels.
Alexa H.
Sunset, LA
It's rare to find a lip care that actually works. Nivea exceeded my expectations. I put it on before bed and by the time I wake up, my lips are super soft!
Cheryl W.
Springfield, IL
This Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Shine is really nice on the lips. It has great hydration and helps my lips feel better if they are chapped. Nice color too!
Trinity B.
Evansville
This wasn't very moisturizing for a lip balm. I also felt like it was kind of gritty. I was overall disappointed. There are much better lip balm out there.
Amy W.
Raleigh, NC
My go to chapstick! It leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. You only need one coat so it lasts forever. I like how it's unscented and taste free.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I love how it makes your lips smooth soft and hydrated while giving them a shimmer. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a chapstick with shimmer.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.