2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
Love the product but the price has been increasing and it is difficult to find. I ordered sometime back from amazon. Love, love love it. Highly recommend.
Once I found this, I tossed all other lip balm and stocked up on this. It's not waxy, goes on like butter, and lasts longer than most lip balms. The best!
Love the color of this gloss. I bought it expecting it to be clear! But it was a lifesaver when I needed a little confidence, but also wanted smooth lips!
I love nivea radiant lipcare I bought one at walmart and I loved it very much its very smooth it smells good .. I like the tint a lot its a nice pink color
I have the milk and honey Chapstick and it lasts a long time. It goes on so smooth and basically sinks into your skin. I love the way this Chapstick feels.
It's rare to find a lip care that actually works. Nivea exceeded my expectations. I put it on before bed and by the time I wake up, my lips are super soft!
This Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Shine is really nice on the lips. It has great hydration and helps my lips feel better if they are chapped. Nice color too!
This wasn't very moisturizing for a lip balm. I also felt like it was kind of gritty. I was overall disappointed. There are much better lip balm out there.
My go to chapstick! It leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. You only need one coat so it lasts forever. I like how it's unscented and taste free.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos