BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Kaitlin K.
Fremont, MI
Love the color of this gloss. I bought it expecting it to be clear! But it was a lifesaver when I needed a little confidence, but also wanted smooth lips!
Dyana G.
Gridley
Purchased at: Walmart
This gives my lips a nice cute shimmer and it goes on smooth as it gets. The packaging is very girly and convenient because the curve makes it easy to grip
Alexandra C.
Homestead, FL
This is an amazing product that moisturizes my lips to the max. would and will purchase again. I love taking this in my purse for chapped lip emergencies!
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
This lip care smells great, looks pretty on and is very soft, however, it is not moisturizing at all. It vanishes off my lips only minutes after applying.
Olivia O.
I love the packaging, it's really easy to use. The smell is also really good.. honey yum. This is really moisturizing and I use it every night before bed.
Deirdre C.
Worcester
Love the Nivea lip products. The work great and look natural as well. I’ve been using the lip balms for a long time. Very effective and gentle on the lips.
Erin S.
Lovettsville
This product isn’t my favorite to reach for. I gave it to my mom and she uses it all the time! The shimmer is so pretty, a perfect day-to-night essential.
Vanessa G.
Purchased at: Target
Completely drying! I had to keep reapplying but wouldn’t keep moisture in my lips. The balm itself is not greasy/ oily/ moisturizing like the other brands.
Loveleen G.
Love the product but the price has been increasing and it is difficult to find. I ordered sometime back from amazon. Love, love love it. Highly recommend.
Dehlila T.
Albuquerque, NM
This was not good. The shimmer is chunky glitter that you can feel. The taste is awful and stays with you, and it's tinted such a light pink it looks white
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.