BY NIVEA #68 in Lip Care

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
  • "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 654 reviews
Bella B.
State college
I liked it while I had it but it was a bit too oily and the shimmer was a bit too much for me personally. I also very dry lips and it is not really for hydration and doesn’t look good if you have chapped lips. But if you don’t have really dry lips like me I don’t really suggest
Anonymous P.
Modesto, CA
I love the smell, I love the super soft texture about this item, I have bought this several times and usually when I wear it I dont even need to wear lip stick or anything. It is a very long lasting lip balm and if you use it everyday it will last you about 4 months.
Kenia C.
I completely love this product so much! Super cute if you want a little something on the lips, not too much. Makes the lips extremely hydrating and wears for a long period of time. I love when balms have a little umph to them. Really recommend for daily use.
Anna L.
I took this with me to the beach and it was so divine. Between the slight kiss of shimmer and the marvelous smell and taste I was addicted. I’m already a chapstick addict but this made it far worse! I’m currently out and keep forgetting to buy more. True tragedy.
Catherine G.
This chap stick didn't really moisturize my lips. Also the packaging wasn't very good, the cap kept falling off. If I did use this when my lips were chap or dry the shimmer would emphasize all the texture. Also the shimmer was very silver based so it gave me a very dated look. It also left a very bitter taste on my lips. Will not be repurchasing and I don't recommend to others.
Barbara M.
PANAMA CITY BEACH
The Move a Shimmer Lip care is by far my favorite chap stick. Not only does it keep your lips soft but it also works as a lip color and it pretty. It's also very affordable U get it for 2.50 and it lasts me about 2 weeks to a month depending on how cold it is.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
This was just okay. It wasn't necessarily bad by any means, but it definitely wasn't my favorite. The color was a lot lighter than I was expecting and I wanted more nourishment. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
I just bought this from Walgreens.com. It was not what I was expecting. When I hear shimmer, I think smooth and glossy. This was more matted. It had a nice scent but I’m not typically into scents on my lips. I hate altering the taste of my food or drinks.
Ashley N.
Very smooth product that gives a little shimmer and light color while moisturizing! A+ And great value! Easy to throw in your purse and sturdy packaging! Not super long lasting but it’s easy to do touch ups! I’d recommend and got my mom loving it now!
Ariella B.
Great chapstick, it works so well and leaves my lips looking beautiful, people ask me all the time what I'm wearing on my lips and my answer is just chapstick! Easy to apply and a great value would highly recommend this product to others!!! :)
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.