2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
Nivea lip Care really met my expectations. it has a really nice packaging! It's the first time that i use and i will do it again, i really like this product.
Very good for dry lips in winter. it has no color so you can put it on every day any time you want. it really moisturize it but you have to keep applying it
I am not a big fan of the tinted or the shimmering one. I like their regular kind better. They should just stick to being a good lip balm and not a colorant.
Very hydrating but have to reapply allot but i guess thats okay for a lip product because you use your lips for everything so over all it was okay i guess
I love nivea radiant lipcare I bought one at walmart and I loved it very much its very smooth it smells good .. I like the tint a lot its a nice pink color
Love the color of this gloss. I bought it expecting it to be clear! But it was a lifesaver when I needed a little confidence, but also wanted smooth lips!
My go to chapstick! It leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. You only need one coat so it lasts forever. I like how it's unscented and taste free.
I have the milk and honey Chapstick and it lasts a long time. It goes on so smooth and basically sinks into your skin. I love the way this Chapstick feels.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos