BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Lacey M.
Brick, NJ
I love this product and usually have several floating around this house. It goes on smooth and doesn't have an unpleasant taste or smell. Isn't waxy either.
Paola A.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Makes my lips go from chapped to nice and supple. I REALLLLLLY like this chap stick. TBH I think it works better than the EOS ones. Its addicting applying it
Amanda W.
This is so amazing. Glides on evenly, smoothly, the smell is just right. (Not too sweet... And does smell like lip balm ). Makes my lips feel amazing.
Marisol R.
Austin , TX
This is what i wear e ver y night i use lipsticks e ver y day and this brings my lips back giving back the soften and get my lips ready to the Next morning!!
Jacqueline R.
Tampa, FL
This is so so soft on your lips. Added spf benefit too! My lips feel healed and much softer. I do have to reapply a couple of times a day, but I don't mind.
Maya J.
Pooler
I do like the color, however I do feel like it doesn’t moisturize the lips well. It also gives the lips a tingling sensation which I do not really care for.
Brittany L.
Lafayette, TN
I like the glossiness of the product and the thickness that helps it stay put. I'm writing three stores because it does not smell great or have a good taste.
Suzanne P.
Jacksonville
I love this product! It’s great on your lips. It’s texture is smooth , smell is great and my lips are soft. I would recommend this.your lips will stay soft.
Jaimie S.
Black River, NY
I accidentally stole this one from my sister when I borrowed her jacket. I decided to keep it and it quickly became my go to chapstick! And it smells great!
Corrine K.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Not super crazy about this one. Kind of looks greasy on your lips and on some lights t doesn't look very natural. Not my first choice when using a chapstick.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.