2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
I love this product and usually have several floating around this house. It goes on smooth and doesn't have an unpleasant taste or smell. Isn't waxy either.
Makes my lips go from chapped to nice and supple. I REALLLLLLY like this chap stick. TBH I think it works better than the EOS ones. Its addicting applying it
This is so amazing. Glides on evenly, smoothly, the smell is just right. (Not too sweet... And does smell like lip balm
). Makes my lips feel amazing.
This is what i wear e ver y night i use lipsticks e ver y day and this brings my lips back giving back the soften and get my lips ready to the Next morning!!
This is so so soft on your lips. Added spf benefit too! My lips feel healed and much softer. I do have to reapply a couple of times a day, but I don't mind.
I do like the color, however I do feel like it doesn’t moisturize the lips well. It also gives the lips a tingling sensation which I do not really care for.
I like the glossiness of the product and the thickness that helps it stay put. I'm writing three stores because it does not smell great or have a good taste.
I love this product! It’s great on your lips. It’s texture is smooth , smell is great and my lips are soft. I would recommend this.your lips will stay soft.
I accidentally stole this one from my sister when I borrowed her jacket. I decided to keep it and it quickly became my go to chapstick! And it smells great!
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos