2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
I do like the color, however I do feel like it doesn’t moisturize the lips well. It also gives the lips a tingling sensation which I do not really care for.
I normally really like Nivea lip products but this one missed the mark for me. It looks really pretty on the lips but doesn't do much as far as moisturizing.
I think this stuff is just ok. It feels like it only stays on my lips for like 1 minute, I feel like I need to constantly re apply & I don't like the smell.
This left my lips suuuuuper soft!! And smelling and tasting great:) which my boyfriend didn't mind... Heehee. I love it I keep it in my purse all the time,
I love my Nivea chap sticks with color. I rarely use lipstick because they don't moisturize like chopstick, so I always keep a Nivea color chapstick on hand.
I like the glossiness of the product and the thickness that helps it stay put. I'm writing three stores because it does not smell great or have a good taste.
Feels like butter on lips!! I have dry lips all the time and this product fixed it right away! You have to buy 2 or 3 of these because it's very addictive
Doesn't hydrate lips..actually makes my lips chapped faster. I wouldn't buy this again. It does smell good but I wouldn't buy it even if it smelt like roses.
I didn't like it as much the smell was not that great and it came on with chunks the flavor I think could on been more appealing but it really helped my lips
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos