BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Emily T.
Hands down my favorite lip balm. I have used so many tubes over the last 10 years. It's so moisturizing and easy to wear. My lips feel soft after its worn off.
Stacy B.
Elgin, SC
This lip balm keeps my lips so moist even after many hours past application. I also like that it isn't really flavored and goes well under lipstick if needed.
victoria H.
Victor, NY
Provides great coverage and all day moisture. Nice, sweet flavor. Great packaging so it doesn't turn up on its own and create a mess. Always a reliable choice.
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND
I really love Nivea lip products. They moisturize my lips well and last a decent about of time. I especially love the milk and honey formula product. So great!
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Best lip balm I have tried so far! It helps with hydrating my lips and protecting them from the sun! The price is a little much but I keep coming back for it!
Leyla H.
A nice amount of shimmer, not overboard with glitter. Does feel slightly gritty and the wash if color is a bit to pale for my skin and natural lip color.
Yasmin B.
I had bought this chap stick when I was still in high school but I loved the pigmentation and how it protected my lips from the sun. When I didn't wear makeup.
Sua L.
Saint Paul, MN
Not moisturizing. dries up my lips too quick. disappointed. Keep your money in your pocket. however, I will I'll definitely try it again if formula improves.
shannonrose t.
Port Huron
This product is sent from heaven! The amount of moisture and protection that one little vile can give is just amazing. I would totally recommend trying this!!!
Carie D.
Guilford, VT
I like this, but it never compares to the baby lips. If your looking for a smooth one and don't exactly like the result from this one, go check out baby lips.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.