2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
Hands down my favorite lip balm. I have used so many tubes over the last 10 years. It's so moisturizing and easy to wear. My lips feel soft after its worn off.
This lip balm keeps my lips so moist even after many hours past application. I also like that it isn't really flavored and goes well under lipstick if needed.
Provides great coverage and all day moisture. Nice, sweet flavor. Great packaging so it doesn't turn up on its own and create a mess. Always a reliable choice.
I really love Nivea lip products. They moisturize my lips well and last a decent about of time. I especially love the milk and honey formula product. So great!
Best lip balm I have tried so far! It helps with hydrating my lips and protecting them from the sun! The price is a little much but I keep coming back for it!
A nice amount of shimmer, not overboard with glitter. Does feel slightly gritty and the wash if color is a bit to pale for my skin and natural lip color.
I had bought this chap stick when I was still in high school but I loved the pigmentation and how it protected my lips from the sun. When I didn't wear makeup.
Not moisturizing. dries up my lips too quick. disappointed. Keep your money in your pocket. however, I will I'll definitely try it again if formula improves.
This product is sent from heaven! The amount of moisture and protection that one little vile can give is just amazing. I would totally recommend trying this!!!
I like this, but it never compares to the baby lips. If your looking for a smooth one and don't exactly like the result from this one, go check out baby lips.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos