BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Lizzy M.
Columbus
Purchased at: CVS
Look I love Nivea lotion and in shower moisturizer they look really good so I’d figure I’d try their lip care line... nope not a again I was high disappointed! There was no shimmer on my lips, it made my lips more chapped and the flavor was mehhhhh so no I would not recommend
Katie S.
Milwaukee
Really lovely product. The shimmer and shine from this lip product is just right! The moisturizing benefits are pretty good too. Great to throw in your purse for everyday use!
TiAsia G.
Leesburg, FL
I didn't use it much. As I am a women of color the bright pink didn't work and the shimmer made it even more horrific. It was more of a lipstick than chapstick. It might work for others of darker skin but I didn't like it. But it did moisturize my lips fairly well.
Sandra R.
It keeps your lips soft and smooth.it had a nice scent and didn’t feel too sticky. I did feel like it made a difference in keeping my lips feeling healthy throughout the day. Would buy it again but don’t use it that much.
Kiersten S.
Works Perfect. Does what it says it’s going to do... very affordable got it at cvs love it so much and would buy it so many more times after this one bc of how soft it makes ur lips love it so very much. Use it alought. Almost everyday. And wouldn’t ever trade it
Stephanie M.
Ames, IA
This is a great moisturizing lip bam that has a bit of shimmer but isn't trashy. Sometimes, with drugstore shimmer projects I am unhappy with the result but this is just a sheer enough shimmer that works for me. Overall, good quality product for the price.
Rachel R.
New Monmouth, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very nice shimmer left on my lips but I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone who like color in the chapstick. Would also make for a great lip topper. No real scent or flavor. Very moisturizing.
Magdiela W.
Tucson, AZ
Absolutly hate this product! It made my lips chap even more when i wore it. I do not reccomed this there are way better products out there. I wouldnt even wear it on a daily basis because it actually chaps your lips and leaves a weird pink color on your lips.
Ashley B.
Nivea shimmer is something I would recommend for young girls who want to wear a lipgloss or a little bit of color to their lips. As an adult, I do not personally like it. It is shimmery and is cakey. Leaves a residue.
Laney R.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 2 more...
I love this product! I love how it’s the perfect chapstick, but it also has a bit of a pale pink color and a shimmer. It’s super gentle on the lips and glides on wonderfully. All in all, I think this chapstick is great and I would definitely purchase it again.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.