2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
I gave it a C because I thought it would leave a pick light shimmer to your lips, but it left my lips with overload shimmer. My lips were white not cute at all.
This is an okay gloss. It does add moisture, but comes off on everything. The moisturizer seem to as well. There are better lip glosses and lip moisturizers.
Nivia is my absolute favorite chapstick brand. So I was excited to try this flavor. I loved it texture of smoothness is amazing. totally recommend this product
Love these lip balms. they moisturize so well and don't leave a frosty finish on your lips like some lip balms do. they're cheap and effective. can't complain.
I really like NIVEA lip care products. It's very soft for your lips. It's a very gentle product. I recommend to anyone wanting to make their lips feel better.
Hands down the best chap stick I've ever used. My lips are always dry and tearing and this not only healed them right up but has always kept them moisturized.
I liked how it appeared on my lips, and it moisturized my lips sufficiently. The only thing I didn't like is the fact that I felt I had to reapply frequently.
I put this on everyday before I go to bed and my lips are super smooth in the morning and I usually don't need to use a lot during the day. Great for hot days
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos