2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
This is my favorite lip balm. I am a couponer and I always have a ton of these. It adds moisture to my lips when I feel they are getting dry during the colder nights.
Probably my favorite lip moisturizer! leaves lips super soft and smooth and doesn't require a lot of applications..usually one application will last a couple hours!
I love this. I use Nivea lip products religiously and this is amazing. It moisturizes for ever, it lasts long, and it has a very refreshing taste/smell. You should definitely try it out.
I saw this just as I was about to pay for my groceries at walmart and I thought I would try it. It's amazing. I put it on at night sometimes and the next morning my lips feel super soft
Smells good, looks okay...but only layered on top of lipstick. Otherwise it makes my lips look pale and dry. Adding it on top of lipstick gives a moisturized sheen!
This product does a wonderful job moisturizing your lips. I remember using this product to re-hydrate my lips when I was sick from dehydration. Definitely helped!
I love this! It moisturizes your lips, leaving them soft. I love that it's a gloss, you can add on top of lipstick for added shine. And love that it isn't sticky like most glosses.
This is my favorite! It softens lips with a light coating. No scents, just good ole moisture. No need to reapply continuously, as it leaves the lips moist and soft for a long time.
If you want hydrated lips, this product is your best bet. I have always had lip issues- dryness, cracking, etc. This not only hydrates your lips, but heals all your lip problems!
Love this stuff! Used coupons about a year ago and in the course of about a month I got about 12 tubes completely free! Have been using and sharing with friends, everyone loves!
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos