BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Liz  A.
Union, NJ
This is my favorite lip balm. I am a couponer and I always have a ton of these. It adds moisture to my lips when I feel they are getting dry during the colder nights.
amy n.
Probably my favorite lip moisturizer! leaves lips super soft and smooth and doesn't require a lot of applications..usually one application will last a couple hours!
Atira B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this. I use Nivea lip products religiously and this is amazing. It moisturizes for ever, it lasts long, and it has a very refreshing taste/smell. You should definitely try it out.
Manuela C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I saw this just as I was about to pay for my groceries at walmart and I thought I would try it. It's amazing. I put it on at night sometimes and the next morning my lips feel super soft
Mandi Z.
Mc Lean, VA
Smells good, looks okay...but only layered on top of lipstick. Otherwise it makes my lips look pale and dry. Adding it on top of lipstick gives a moisturized sheen!
Tina N.
This product does a wonderful job moisturizing your lips. I remember using this product to re-hydrate my lips when I was sick from dehydration. Definitely helped!
Cassie C.
Norman, OK
I love this! It moisturizes your lips, leaving them soft. I love that it's a gloss, you can add on top of lipstick for added shine. And love that it isn't sticky like most glosses.
elizabeth p.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite! It softens lips with a light coating. No scents, just good ole moisture. No need to reapply continuously, as it leaves the lips moist and soft for a long time.
Ashley T.
Union City, CA
If you want hydrated lips, this product is your best bet. I have always had lip issues- dryness, cracking, etc. This not only hydrates your lips, but heals all your lip problems!
Lindsay b.
Mansfield, MA
Love this stuff! Used coupons about a year ago and in the course of about a month I got about 12 tubes completely free! Have been using and sharing with friends, everyone loves!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.