BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Haley S.
Angie, LA
I love Nivea lip products! I tried a kiss of moisture and a kiss of shine. They smell good, and is smooth and soft. I have really chapped lips, and this made them feel soft and smooth! I love it
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I like the shimmer of this chapstick, but it dries on my lips really fast and leaves a ring on the inside of my lips. if it was more moisturizing, i would buy it again.
Olivia I.
I gave this a try because I love the other types of Nivea lip care, however I'm not a big fan of this one. It makes my lips feel soft and hydrated and gives them a nice color (don't use too much), however i don't like the scent at all which is really disappointing. I'll definitely be buying nivea again but not this one ):
Jenna L.
Perrysburg , OH
I love the Nivea line of lip balms, I have a variety of the different ones, and keep one everywhere, my purse, nightstand, desk at work, car, anywhere I might need one!
David M.
New Castle, DE
Very moisturizing, and love the fragrance. I especially like that it is not feminine in color and can carry it with me without being embarrassed to use a lip product.
Liz  A.
Union, NJ
This is my favorite lip balm. I am a couponer and I always have a ton of these. It adds moisture to my lips when I feel they are getting dry during the colder nights.
Atira B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this. I use Nivea lip products religiously and this is amazing. It moisturizes for ever, it lasts long, and it has a very refreshing taste/smell. You should definitely try it out.
amy n.
Probably my favorite lip moisturizer! leaves lips super soft and smooth and doesn't require a lot of applications..usually one application will last a couple hours!
Mandi Z.
Mc Lean, VA
Smells good, looks okay...but only layered on top of lipstick. Otherwise it makes my lips look pale and dry. Adding it on top of lipstick gives a moisturized sheen!
Manuela C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I saw this just as I was about to pay for my groceries at walmart and I thought I would try it. It's amazing. I put it on at night sometimes and the next morning my lips feel super soft
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.