2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 695 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
This product is clear and not sticky not bad it is something I would purchase again, it was a first time purchase packaging was nice and attractive and easy to use
I gave this a try because I love the other types of Nivea lip care, however I'm not a big fan of this one. It makes my lips feel soft and hydrated and gives them a nice color (don't use too much), however i don't like the scent at all which is really disappointing. I'll definitely be buying nivea again but not this one ): Gave it to my mom since she didn't mind it as much
i bought this once it does moisturize but it doesn't last long i feel i have to reapply alot with this particular product. i would not buy again, unless in a pinch
Great quality for a great price. I love that this lip balm moisturizes so well especially in the summer time after being out in the sun. This balm heals dry, chapped even sun burnt lips.
This is my favorite chapstick of all time. I love how it is lightweight and it moisturizes at the same time. I really love how the product delivers. It is a reasonable price. It lasts a long time if you don't lose it!
This is super moisturizing but i feel like it doesn't last that long that you need to keep reapplying it. But it is one of my top go to lip balms for moisterization especially in the winter with the needed protection
I found this to be moisturizing. I did not like the shimmer though because it was much to pale for my natural lip color! This is not my favorite lip balm, but it does the trick in a pinch
I carry one in my purse and one in my backpack. I love this product, and won't use any other! Goes on smooth, isn't heavy and keeps my lips moisturized and soft.
This was one of my favorites, it smells just like milk an honey. It leaves your lips feeling smooth and luxurious. I'm sad that it is easily used up in no time :(
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos