BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Lauren  K.
When I first started using this Chapstick I didn't really like it because it left my lips oily feeling but I realized that it really did help my chapped lips and kept them from drying out!
Yecenia M.
Santa Maria, CA
I was very excited to try this product out and was disappointing. It didn't moisturize my lips at all and doesn't last on. My lips chap easily so I always carry some type of lip moisturizer but this one doesn't help.
Jessica L.
I hate the smell of this product all though it's good at moisturizing really dry dry lips I don't really like the texture of it and it's thickness. I would not buy this product again. Although I do love the packaging.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
I actually really like this lip care product! It always leaves my lips feeling smooth, soft, and a little shinny! And here's a plus, it had sunscreen in it to protect your lips from the sun!! Nothing beats a good product!
Marie P.
Buena Park, CA
My daughter gave me this to try and it has done well keeping my lips moisturized. It does feel a bit heavy on my lips but not so much that it bothers. I would love to try the rest of the Nivea lip products in the future.
Krystal B.
Tell City, IN
This is the type of Chapstick I like to use. It works so well and instantly takes away the burn of chapped lips. My 3 year old son likes to use this on chapped lips
Karissa K.
Hobart, IN
I bought this because of a coupon I had. That was almost three years ago. I will never use another chapstick outside of the Nivea brand. They work perfectly for me.
Barbara M.
Greenwell Springs, LA
This balm goes on smooth, moisturizes my lips and feels fantastic! What more could you ask for in a lip moisturizer? The smell would be nicer if it was something fruitier, but, it's milk and honey, not tropical fruit!!
Elizabeth G.
This lip balm is tinted, but very sheer. It leaves a subtle shimmer to your lips, but because it has shimmer it is a nit grainy. Other than that it is moisturizing. Doesn't lasts very long, and tends to dry out your lips.
d l.
Portland, OR
This product is clear and not sticky not bad it is something I would purchase again, it was a first time purchase packaging was nice and attractive and easy to use
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.