2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 695 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
When I first started using this Chapstick I didn't really like it because it left my lips oily feeling but I realized that it really did help my chapped lips and kept them from drying out!
I was very excited to try this product out and was disappointing. It didn't moisturize my lips at all and doesn't last on. My lips chap easily so I always carry some type of lip moisturizer but this one doesn't help.
I hate the smell of this product all though it's good at moisturizing really dry dry lips I don't really like the texture of it and it's thickness. I would not buy this product again. Although I do love the packaging.
I actually really like this lip care product! It always leaves my lips feeling smooth, soft, and a little shinny! And here's a plus, it had sunscreen in it to protect your lips from the sun!! Nothing beats a good product!
My daughter gave me this to try and it has done well keeping my lips moisturized. It does feel a bit heavy on my lips but not so much that it bothers. I would love to try the rest of the Nivea lip products in the future.
This is the type of Chapstick I like to use. It works so well and instantly takes away the burn of chapped lips. My 3 year old son likes to use this on chapped lips
I bought this because of a coupon I had. That was almost three years ago. I will never use another chapstick outside of the Nivea brand. They work perfectly for me.
This balm goes on smooth, moisturizes my lips and feels fantastic! What more could you ask for in a lip moisturizer? The smell would be nicer if it was something fruitier, but, it's milk and honey, not tropical fruit!!
This lip balm is tinted, but very sheer. It leaves a subtle shimmer to your lips, but because it has shimmer it is a nit grainy. Other than that it is moisturizing. Doesn't lasts very long, and tends to dry out your lips.
This product is clear and not sticky not bad it is something I would purchase again, it was a first time purchase packaging was nice and attractive and easy to use
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos