2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
A little shine but ultimately feels greasy. It is an OK product in a bind. I will hit it in an emergency and am already in the checkout line. The sometimes have it there
I like Nivea's chap stick. I have their Shimmer Effect and love the tint that the red gives off. These chap sticks are pretty moisturizing but don't completely get rid of my badly chapped lipstick.
I liked this product. The natural sheen it gave my lips helped enhance them. What I didn't like was the fact that it didn't stay on very long and I had to reapply often.
THE BEST lip balm out there! I am a chapstick addict using all different types and this is by far my favorite. It is the best at moisturizing your lips and keeping them hydrated. I highly recommend!
Review for: Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Radiant Lip Care Pearl & Silk Extracts more...
Love love love lip balm products, and trying out new products. This Nivea was on clearance at target so I picked one up. From the moment I applied it my lips felt so nourished and soft. Very good formula
My husband loves this lip balm! It feels a little waxy instead of slick, so not like lip gloss gooey. He works in construction and Kiss of Smoothness helps protect his lips from the elements. He won't use anything else now.
Love the Nivea lip care. It leaves your lips feeling like they have coverage that last for hours. Plus side it also has an SPF in it to protect your lips from the sun.
I love this lip balm! Though, it's not too heavy duty, it almost always gets the job done. My lips are almost always dried up and this works well first thing in the morning to add some moisture.
Ive used this product a couple times and it has worked pretty good. my lips don't get chapped much but when they do they crack really bad and hurt and this usually helps
I have always had a few Nivea lip balms laying around my house but I never really used them until I lost my EOS lip balm. These work super great and are super moisturizing!
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos