BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Kathy G.
usa
It isnt a terrible lip balm but i will admit that the shimmer didnt really show and it had a weird taste if you got it in your mouth but i do have yo say it does the job well at keeping your lips smooth.
ashley B.
Williamsburg
I really liked this product. It made my lips shimmery, while also moisturizering them. Before using this product, my lips were very chapped and dry, & after a couple of uses, it heled my lips. I would use this with a full face of makeup.
Alexis V.
middletown
THis is one of my favorite chapsticks because it hydrates your lips so well while also giving themselves this beautiful shuttle glow to tournament lips, very sturdy packaging, not pricey at all, I highly recommend this to anyone who loves a chapstick that makes there’s lips glow
Kelsie S.
League City, TX
I’m not a huge fan of the Nivea brand lip balms, I wish they would come out with a better formula that would wow me and make me want to buy a couple backs ups to keep purse and stuff.
Minnah A.
Canton
works fine but looks pretty bad
dont recommend unless you like very pearly lips
expecially not for dark skinned people like me, just looks like concealer on mouth
sort of effective, still dont like it
wont buy again
dont recommend to anyone
Alì A.
Brooklyn
This is a great product for a great price I use this on my lips grist and then get my make up started and by the time it time to put on my lipstick it give a great soft touch to my lips I love it 😊
Emily H.
Iaeger
I really like this stuff, but it’s not for my every day use. It does go on really easily and stays put pretty well but it’s just personally not my color. It was pretty hydrating just not exactly what I was looking for. My mom however uses it for everyday use and she loves it!
maya t.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 2 more...
I love how the product is so smooth on the lips and adds a small amount of tint to the lips, for a nice settle look, it's also very nice and light weight feeling on the lips and keeps them very moisturized. It's a product I keep repurchasing!!
Ginger H.
Titusville, FL
I was not a fan of this lip balm. It did not glide smoothly across my lips like others I have used, and it almost felt grainy. It wasn’t the shimmery effect that I expected. It made my naturally deep pink lips look white. I would not purchase again nor recommend this product.
Elizabeth D.
United States
Hello guys so this product is good but bad because your lips start like getting dry not good at all and if you like shimmer on your lips this one you but you can find it anywhere pretty affordable
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.