BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Amber B.
Raceland , LA
I like Nivea Lip Care it doesn't leave that sticky or greasy feel on your lips like other lip balms do. This leaves my lips feeling soft, conditioned, and smooth.
Blanca V.
Dallas, Tx
I'm really picky about my lip balms or chapsticks but this helped me so much when my lips for dry. I love it because it kept my lips so moist throughout the day.
Jasmine P.
Atlanta, GA
I love playing in makeup and switching lipsticks and glosses but when I bought this...I never used anything else. There was a nice pink tint and it was PERFECTION!
julia h.
Austin , TX
I love this Chapstick it instantly heals my lips and makes them soft with no scent of flavor and I can wear a light layer under my lipstick with out it migrating.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I've tried the Nivea lip balms before and they are extremely hydrating maybe a little too much. There not sticky just very moisturizing so a little goes a long way.
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
I do not like this product at all. I feel like it's oil being smacked onto my lips. It didn't make them soft, or soak in or anything. I prefer the pink one better.
Lindsay C.
Big Rapids, MI
I love love love this product! I would never buy anything else for my chapped lips. I had never used a whole tube of Chapstick before until I started buying this!
Ruhma S.
Owings Mills, MD
I love this not only does it smell and taste good on your lips it also really helps my lips get hydrated, I love using this in the winter time when my lips start to get more chapped.
Amanda C.
Lenoir, NC
This balm is really smooth and unscented, so it's fresh, but it doesn't seem to last very long. I keep a tube in my workout bag for when my lips get dry, so I use it pretty often, but it's not my favorite.
Taylor B.
When I was pregnant I kept getting chapped lips (couldn't stay hydrated even with a bajillion gallons of water) & I would always buy this Chapstick. It works great! Actually, recommended it to a few friends.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.