BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Samantha R.
Tustin, CA
Nivea a Kiss of Shimmer Radiant Lip care is a really nice product. This product's packaging is so cute. The little tint it faces you is amazing for a natural look.
Kimber E.
Lakewood, CA
This is one of the better moisturizers I've had and the smell of the balm is not overpowering so you can really pack it on and you will have the softest lips ever
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
My sister gave this to me for Christmas and I love it! I am a big fan of the wider tube lip balms anyway, but this one glides on so easily and feels silky smooth!
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
I do not like this product at all. I feel like it's oil being smacked onto my lips. It didn't make them soft, or soak in or anything. I prefer the pink one better.
Blanca V.
Dallas, Tx
I'm really picky about my lip balms or chapsticks but this helped me so much when my lips for dry. I love it because it kept my lips so moist throughout the day.
Leticia A.
This is the best lip balm I have ever used. I'm on my 4th lip balm. It really keeps my lips moisturized. I really can't live without this lip balm. Good Job Nivea!
julia h.
Austin , TX
I love this Chapstick it instantly heals my lips and makes them soft with no scent of flavor and I can wear a light layer under my lipstick with out it migrating.
Rachel R.
Othello, WA
I am a fan of any nivea product and i love Nivea Essential Lip care. When my lips get dry and cracked this product helps to heal them and keeps them moisturized all day i love it great product definitely recommend.
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
These aren't the best at keeping your lips nice and hydrated, but they are great to carry in your purse for on the go applications. They smell fantastic, though!
Lindsay C.
Big Rapids, MI
I love love love this product! I would never buy anything else for my chapped lips. I had never used a whole tube of Chapstick before until I started buying this!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.