2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
This is one of the better moisturizers I've had and the smell of the balm is not overpowering so you can really pack it on and you will have the softest lips ever
My sister gave this to me for Christmas and I love it! I am a big fan of the wider tube lip balms anyway, but this one glides on so easily and feels silky smooth!
I do not like this product at all. I feel like it's oil being smacked onto my lips. It didn't make them soft, or soak in or anything. I prefer the pink one better.
I'm really picky about my lip balms or chapsticks but this helped me so much when my lips for dry. I love it because it kept my lips so moist throughout the day.
This is the best lip balm I have ever used. I'm on my 4th lip balm. It really keeps my lips moisturized. I really can't live without this lip balm. Good Job Nivea!
I love this Chapstick it instantly heals my lips and makes them soft with no scent of flavor and I can wear a light layer under my lipstick with out it migrating.
I am a fan of any nivea product and i love Nivea Essential Lip care. When my lips get dry and cracked this product helps to heal them and keeps them moisturized all day i love it great product definitely recommend.
These aren't the best at keeping your lips nice and hydrated, but they are great to carry in your purse for on the go applications. They smell fantastic, though!
I love love love this product! I would never buy anything else for my chapped lips. I had never used a whole tube of Chapstick before until I started buying this!
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos