2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
I love the smell of this I love the moisturizer I really do wish I could find this product in more stores It seems hard to find these days but super good and shooting
I thought Burt's Bee was my favorite lip balm until I got my hands on this. It moisturized my lips so well! My lips are always dried, but after putting it on a few times, my lips were saved. Definitely a lip balm worth trying out! I enjoy the smell as well.
I use this all the time it workes so good specialy in the winter and theres always coupons in the paper for this product but would buy even if i did not have a coupon
I buy usually the 3 pck one this one is included i love them they work great my lips stay soft and moisturized tho i always have to buy more because my daughter gets them and ruins them
I love Nivea's moisturizing chapstick. I used to be a Carmex girl, but after using this I'm not going back! Its super smooth and smells nice. It's not sticky either.
Love these! They are amazing, leaving your lips well moisturized. some of them will even leave a little shimmer on your lips making it look like you have lip gloss on.
This lip balm is very good. I love it. It is lightweight and last a long time on your lips. It goes on smooth and slick-like, but not sticky at all. My favorite balm!
I received a gift set of these Nivea balms from my uncle for Christmas a few years ago. The milk and honey was my fav one. The scent is fabulous and hydrated my lips.
This capstick is my go to. I love it and don't use any other capstick. I love the mint and minerals one the best. The texture feels goo on my lips, it is very smooth
Every year my lips crack and bleed in the winter but since my cousin showed my this. I haven't had any problems. this product leaves my lips soft and smooth and healthy looking:P
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos