BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Julia M.
The color looked horrible, like a lip gloss I used to have in elementary school. It is extremely metallic and makes chapped lips look even worse. Seemed a bit difficult to go on. Maybe it just didn't work for my complexion. I prefer the regular nivea chapstick.
Kristie K.
It was pretty, gave my lips that nice shiny glow. Sadly, it's not something that moisturized my lips. Try the Nivea chap-stick in the blue tube, that one is wonderful!
Lily Y.
Boston, MA
Feels very smooth and moisturizes lip extremely well. Tube is also a little thicker than the average lip balm, which gives a better hold. I'm actually very annoyed that I lost this lip balm and I bet I only used up ~ 20% :(
Grace S.
Benbrook, TX
I LOVE nivea chapstick, but when I tried this one it just wasn't as good as the moisturizing one. It isn't a horrible chapstick but I definitely did not like it a lot.
Melissa
orland, CA
I love this when my lips are really chapped this will cure it.i chaped lips with the change of wheather like right know lol.i always have to buy like two thought cuz i put a lot on and if your like me they don't last long.but over all excelent my go to chap stick.
Jessica M.
Ive always been on the fence about there lip balms but their meh to me. They're not terrible or great they get the job done though. I enjoy other brands balms better even Vaseline!
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
Nivea has some wonderful products and this one is just about perfect. I like the larger size and that it goes on soft and smooth. This gives your lips a lot of moisture.
Nelky M.
Hartford, CT
I absolutely love Nivea Kiss of milk & honey. It leaves my lips smooth and moisturized. I must have this where ever I go. I have one in my purse, my car and at home.
Donna C.
Fombell, PA
I use this A LOT. It's very thin and therefore moisturizing, more than the waxy balms. The flip side of that is that it comes off easily. It's inexpensive, but it doesn't seem to last long.
Virginia L.
Opelika, AL
This Chapstick has been the best and I constantly get compliments on the color! My mom actually gave me this Chapstick and I plan on purchasing more when it runs out!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.