2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 695 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
The color looked horrible, like a lip gloss I used to have in elementary school. It is extremely metallic and makes chapped lips look even worse. Seemed a bit difficult to go on. Maybe it just didn't work for my complexion. I prefer the regular nivea chapstick.
It was pretty, gave my lips that nice shiny glow. Sadly, it's not something that moisturized my lips. Try the Nivea chap-stick in the blue tube, that one is wonderful!
Feels very smooth and moisturizes lip extremely well. Tube is also a little thicker than the average lip balm, which gives a better hold. I'm actually very annoyed that I lost this lip balm and I bet I only used up ~ 20% :(
I LOVE nivea chapstick, but when I tried this one it just wasn't as good as the moisturizing one. It isn't a horrible chapstick but I definitely did not like it a lot.
I love this when my lips are really chapped this will cure it.i chaped lips with the change of wheather like right know lol.i always have to buy like two thought cuz i put a lot on and if your like me they don't last long.but over all excelent my go to chap stick.
Ive always been on the fence about there lip balms but their meh to me. They're not terrible or great they get the job done though. I enjoy other brands balms better even Vaseline!
Nivea has some wonderful products and this one is just about perfect. I like the larger size and that it goes on soft and smooth. This gives your lips a lot of moisture.
I absolutely love Nivea Kiss of milk & honey. It leaves my lips smooth and moisturized. I must have this where ever I go. I have one in my purse, my car and at home.
I use this A LOT. It's very thin and therefore moisturizing, more than the waxy balms. The flip side of that is that it comes off easily. It's inexpensive, but it doesn't seem to last long.
This Chapstick has been the best and I constantly get compliments on the color! My mom actually gave me this Chapstick and I plan on purchasing more when it runs out!
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos