2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
This lip moisturizer is the best out there! It's so light, you can hardly feel it's on. It protects really well too so that it can prevent your lips from getting chapped!
Lipstick keeps lips soft and protected from drying out and cracking. I love it I really liked this Laplace was not too bright in the formula was not sticky at all it was fair
I have over 4 of these. The good thing about this is that you can get it according to you personal taste. They even have some with very light but nice colors. The moister it give your lips is amazing I never have dry lips with this baby lol. Definitely a must get
I love the way my lips look when I use this. It's soft and subtle and I can't get enough of it. I use many of your different colored Nivea lip care but I'm pretty fond of this particular one.
This is one of the best lip balms that I have used on my lips. I have a serious issue with chapped lips and I am always looking for a product to help hydrate my lips and keep them from cracking!
I love the Nivea hand creams because they are so rich and luxurious but this fell short. It has a nice smell but it didn't moisturize my lips, it just felt like I rubbed
Love how moisturizing this product is. It's so soothing when you apply it. It also smells amazing! I love how it has sunscreen protection as well included in the product.
I love using this in the summer to keep my lips smooth! milk and honey... its just that! delicious and soothing for your lips! i find it to also be long lasting! always a must have in my purse!
My favorite lip balm. I usually get it in cherry and it keeps your lips really moisturized while also giving it a tint of color. I always recommend it to all my friends.
Not sure why, but I did not like the product. It was good, but not a product I would buy again. It goes on clear and smells good, but I feel like it is too moist for me.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos