BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Kaitlyn B.
Menifee, CA
Not sure if this was the exact one, but I've used one very similar before. I'm not sure why I stopped using it, it was very moisturizing and even added a bit of a sheen to the lips. Highly recommend.
rosenny r.
elizabeth, NJ
I RECENTLY DISCOVERED THIS AND I HONESTLY BOUGHT IT BECAUSE OF THE PACKAGING. ONCE I APPLIED IT, I KNEW IT WOULD BE MY NEW FAV LIPBALM. EXTREMELY SOFT, THICK, AND MOISTURIZING.
Arianna D.
Hollywood, FL
This is okay. I bought it by accident and didn't realize it had shimmer. I love this brand for chopstick however I could do without the shimmer. Otherwise it leaves your lips feeling hydrated and soft.
Kacy R.
Golden, CO
I would have to say that this is by far one of my most fav lip balms it keeps your lip moist for a long time .its is also pretty cheap and last a lot longer than most lip balm I recommend this to everyone that has really chapped lips ..
Hailey D.
Love love love love! !! Makes my lips feel wonderful and hydrated. I use this before bed and wake up to moisturized lips. I've repurchased many times and will continue to do so
Esmy F.
I always get chap sticks that help my lips like I tend to always cut my lips when they are really dry so when I put this one of a couple of times by the end of the day I'll be all cured and w good lips
Carli C.
Lynn, MA
I bought this for my boyfriend because his lips where so dry and chapped from skiing, it did help with the dryness, but he did not like taste/flavor. I tried it also and i did not like its flavor either.
Kari T.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
I bought this product for my daughter. She likes it and keeps it in her school backpack. She does not use it every day but it is always with her for when she needs to use it.
Mariana G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love this. Every time my lips are chapped I always try to get this because it works very well. Even when my lips aren't chapped I still use it because it is amazing!
Amber P.
Prescott, WI
I love Nivea for the simple fact that it works! It goes on smooth and lasts without having to reapply every few minutes. I appreciate a lip product that not only works, but FEELS like it's working too!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.