2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
I would have to say that this is by far one of my most fav lip balms it keeps your lip moist for a long time .its is also pretty cheap and last a lot longer than most lip balm I recommend this to everyone that has really chapped lips ..
This is okay. I bought it by accident and didn't realize it had shimmer. I love this brand for chopstick however I could do without the shimmer. Otherwise it leaves your lips feeling hydrated and soft.
This is most definitely a good purchase. If your lips tend to get chapped and need a lot of moisture, this is for you. It provides long lasting moisture at an affordable price.
I bought this for my boyfriend because his lips where so dry and chapped from skiing, it did help with the dryness, but he did not like taste/flavor. I tried it also and i did not like its flavor either.
I got this in the olive oil/lemon with my free coupon and it is AMAZING. It has just the right amount of moisture to keep my lips from chapping, without being too sticky. And it smells FANTASTIC!
Review for: Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Radiant Lip Care Pearl & Silk Extracts more...
Not sure if this was the exact one, but I've used one very similar before. I'm not sure why I stopped using it, it was very moisturizing and even added a bit of a sheen to the lips. Highly recommend.
I love love love this. Every time my lips are chapped I always try to get this because it works very well. Even when my lips aren't chapped I still use it because it is amazing!
Very moisturizing. I love this for when I'm going for a natural look or even just to prep my lips for lip stain. It's easily accessible which is nice and a steal for the price.
I always get chap sticks that help my lips like I tend to always cut my lips when they are really dry so when I put this one of a couple of times by the end of the day I'll be all cured and w good lips
I bought this product for my daughter. She likes it and keeps it in her school backpack. She does not use it every day but it is always with her for when she needs to use it.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos