2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
Review for: Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Radiant Lip Care Pearl & Silk Extracts more...
Another favorite chapstick of mine but the formula could have been a little better. It doesn't hydrate my skin compared to some other packages and I am not of fan of the tinted color it gives on my fair skin.
I cannot say enough things about how great this product is. I put it on multiple times a day and always right before bed. I even will later it over lipstick as well! Always leaves my lips looking beautiful!
This is my all time favorite. I always try new ones and end up going back to this one. It really does help your lips but does not feel thick and waxy like many others I have tried.
I love this balm! It smells amazing and its very soothing. It creates silky soft limps and makes them look a little plump. It gives you a nice airy feel and it just is all around my favorite lip care product.
This is the only chapstick that actually keeps my lips moisturized for hours. It goes on smooth and has a larger applicator making it easier to apply. I have this in every flavor!
I love this stuff it makes my lips feel so good and refresh. They feel brand new and very moisturize. It's not that expensive so you should definitely invest in some of this stuff.
I have a tube of this in my purse that was a hand-me-down from my daughter who tried it once and did not like it. I love the way it feels when you put it on but before you know it, it vanishes! I will continue to use it until it is gone (I don't like waste) but will not buy again.
Best Chapstick hands down, only downside is if it's too hot outside it melts a bit and is too messy to use. It's great for sensitive, chapped lips and doesn't irritate the skin like many other brands do.
This has been my go-to chapstick for years. I was so excited when they brought it to the States a few years ago (previously I stocked up in Europe). I find it much lighter than many other brands. It does not feel heavy or sticky afterwards. It is rare to find my purse without one.
It keeps your lips hydrated and soft. I totally love it, I usually lose lip balms but I make it a goal to not lose this lip balm. If you love their body lotion you will love this!
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos