2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
I love using this chapstick it helps your lips and then gives you a pretty lip stick shine and at the same time clears and softens your lips I bought this product from a Walmart it isn't long lasting and I would recommend this to all my friends and family
Goes on smoothly and lasts for awhile. I also like the tinted lip care. I wear it all day as a lipstick as well. It's my essential lip product and sometimes the only make-up I wear.
This is really good lip balm but some ingredient in it made me break out.The first day I used this is made my lips soft so I rated it a B hopefully no one else has problems like I did
I used this one to help me during winter time sometimes my lips were crack and the lip repair helped. I used on night and in themorning my lips felt much better.
I usually like the Nivea balms, but this one didn't do. It wasn't moisturizing, the shimmer wasn't good, and it had a terrible scent that made me never want to use it. Wouldn't recommend based on my experiences.
This is my absolute go to. Everything else feels waxy and sticky to me. The Nivea lip care is by far the smoothst and most effective. I won't use anything else.
The scent and flavor are predominantly honey, and the texture is on the waxy side. Like most lip balms with SPF, this has a slightly bitter aftertaste, and overall, it works just fine.
use everyday. very moisturizing and makes lips very soft. it has a shire pink color that looks very pretty. it smells great, doesn't taste bad. very good product, would recommend to everyone especially people with dry lips
I love this chapstick it is very good with chapped lips and has a good smell to it. I is not that expensive at all there are some out there very expensive and that don't do there job good. I would recommend this product to anyone out there that is struggling with chapped lips.
To me personally this lip balm was okay. When I applied it it would leave my lips soft however after five to ten minutes my lips were chapped again. Plow for my little siblings either they were allergic but it made their lips very chapped permanently for about a week until they stopped using it
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos