2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
This lip product does have a very beautiful tint and smell. Yet the shimmer almost feels like sand paper on the lips. Has a very rough texture that I didn't care for.
Nice and smooth. Only down is that it cruds after so mantener hours at the corners of mouth. Other than that don’t have any complaints. It was extremely easy to apply. Found it at Walmart near the checkout. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for lush lips with shimmer.
Nivea shimmer is my go to for lip care! It’s pretty and it works plus it smells great. When you really need moisture and life restored to your lips this is what you need! It picks them up and makes them look smooth and flawless and the subtle shimmer is the cherry on top! It’s pretty and flattering and it makes your lips feel and look beautiful!
I usually love nivea products, this one I was not crazy about. It was more expensive than other balms but did nothing special. The shimmer was gone very quickly after putting it on and the moistness did not last long either. I do not think I will buy this again.
This product did its job but i didn’t like how it left a lot of shimmer to my lips I thought that it was going to be very light like you were not going to be able to see it I wouldn’t recommend this product if you don’t want full on “lipstick” on your lips but it was very nice it glides in smoothly but I would recommend the original
I’m not as huge of a fan of this balm, as compared to Nivea’s hydrating balm. This does give a nice subtle shimmer, but doesn’t do much in the way of moisturizing. I’d much prefer using a gloss or lip stain for color or shine, and stick to Nivea’s hydrating balm when my lips need moisturized.
This lip balm was okay I didn’t really like it I feel like it was kinda thick on my lips and the color looked really weird I wouldn’t really rev one thing this to anyone
Love this product. Its great and affordable. Makes my lips very smooth and moisturized! Smells great and has shimmer which i love when im out and about for the day.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos