BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Jesenia A.
Nivea lip balm are good but not great. They keep your lips moist to an extent. Although I do like how they smell and how some have a little bit of color stain. It's like having 2 in 1!
Sierra L.
El Dorado Hills, CA
I love this chap stick!!!! Its one of my go to's for for when my lips are chapped. I also notice that my lips do not get that "addicted" feeling where you have to constantly re-apply.
Tia F.
use everyday. very moisturizing and makes lips very soft. it has a shire pink color that looks very pretty. it smells great, doesn't taste bad. very good product, would recommend to everyone especially people with dry lips
Hannah S.
Ontario, CA
I usually like the Nivea balms, but this one didn't do. It wasn't moisturizing, the shimmer wasn't good, and it had a terrible scent that made me never want to use it. Wouldn't recommend based on my experiences.
carlabarrios
To me personally this lip balm was okay. When I applied it it would leave my lips soft however after five to ten minutes my lips were chapped again. Plow for my little siblings either they were allergic but it made their lips very chapped permanently for about a week until they stopped using it
Nicole A.
Gainesville, FL
I like the feel of Nivea. It has a soft and silky texture. Like most lip products, it's something I have to continually apply throughout the day to maintain benefits. It's not fancy, but it's effective. Definitely one of my favorite lip moisturizers.
Martha R.
Los Angeles
I used this one to help me during winter time sometimes my lips were crack and the lip repair helped. I used on night and in themorning my lips felt much better.
Jaimie D.
Golden Valley, MN
I have about three of these and I like to put it on at night. That way my lips will be soft in the morning. I personally also like applying these before lipstick to get a longer wear.
Robin A.
Lexington, KY
Goes on smoothly and lasts for awhile. I also like the tinted lip care. I wear it all day as a lipstick as well. It's my essential lip product and sometimes the only make-up I wear.
Jackalyn E.
I love this chapstick it is very good with chapped lips and has a good smell to it. I is not that expensive at all there are some out there very expensive and that don't do there job good. I would recommend this product to anyone out there that is struggling with chapped lips.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.