2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
Nivea lip balm are good but not great. They keep your lips moist to an extent. Although I do like how they smell and how some have a little bit of color stain. It's like having 2 in 1!
I love this chap stick!!!! Its one of my go to's for for when my lips are chapped. I also notice that my lips do not get that "addicted" feeling where you have to constantly re-apply.
use everyday. very moisturizing and makes lips very soft. it has a shire pink color that looks very pretty. it smells great, doesn't taste bad. very good product, would recommend to everyone especially people with dry lips
I usually like the Nivea balms, but this one didn't do. It wasn't moisturizing, the shimmer wasn't good, and it had a terrible scent that made me never want to use it. Wouldn't recommend based on my experiences.
To me personally this lip balm was okay. When I applied it it would leave my lips soft however after five to ten minutes my lips were chapped again. Plow for my little siblings either they were allergic but it made their lips very chapped permanently for about a week until they stopped using it
I like the feel of Nivea. It has a soft and silky texture. Like most lip products, it's something I have to continually apply throughout the day to maintain benefits. It's not fancy, but it's effective. Definitely one of my favorite lip moisturizers.
I used this one to help me during winter time sometimes my lips were crack and the lip repair helped. I used on night and in themorning my lips felt much better.
I have about three of these and I like to put it on at night. That way my lips will be soft in the morning. I personally also like applying these before lipstick to get a longer wear.
Goes on smoothly and lasts for awhile. I also like the tinted lip care. I wear it all day as a lipstick as well. It's my essential lip product and sometimes the only make-up I wear.
I love this chapstick it is very good with chapped lips and has a good smell to it. I is not that expensive at all there are some out there very expensive and that don't do there job good. I would recommend this product to anyone out there that is struggling with chapped lips.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos