2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
This is one of the only lip moisturizers I have bought that actually helps my lips. After only a few uses I noticed a huge improvement. Not only do I continuously purchase this product, I recommend it to everyone I know!
This product was not the greatest nor the worse lip care product I've used but it really isn't anything special. It does a pretty shine but it almost does nothing towards moisture and does not last on lips much either.
I love using this chapstick it helps your lips and then gives you a pretty lip stick shine and at the same time clears and softens your lips I bought this product from a Walmart it isn't long lasting and I would recommend this to all my friends and family
This is amazing for moisturizing dry lips! I love applying this on my lips before bed and when I wake up they are hydrated. The only concern is it can be a little greasy/chalky looking.
Nivea makes my favorite lip balms, and this one is no exception. It smells so sweet and delicious, but isn't overbearing at all. It also glides on smooth and lasts several hours and leaves lips smooth and moisturized.
Review for: Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Radiant Lip Care Pearl & Silk Extracts more...
It doesn't moisturize very well. I hate the finish on it too. It really picks up all of the flaws in your lips and how chapped they are. It doesn't taste very good either. I bought one tube and it wasn't worth it
este bálsamo labial es ideal cuando se tiene labios resecos personalmente digo cuando llega el invierno siento mis labios muy resecos agietados pero este bálsamo ayuda a hidratar bien, me gusta el de sabor a cereza
This is now my go to lip balm. I had badly chapped lips from an allergic reaction to a lip plumper and after a few days of using this constantly, I was all better. Definitely recommend!
I absolutely love this scent. I don't quite know how to describe it but it is as comforting as "milk and honey" sounds. It isn't an overly greasy feeling balm but does the job alright.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos