BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Bryn V.
This is one of the only lip moisturizers I have bought that actually helps my lips. After only a few uses I noticed a huge improvement. Not only do I continuously purchase this product, I recommend it to everyone I know!
Mayra H.
Clint, TX
This product was not the greatest nor the worse lip care product I've used but it really isn't anything special. It does a pretty shine but it almost does nothing towards moisture and does not last on lips much either.
Katelyn F.
Minneapolis, MN
This lip care makes your lips super soft! It also has a tint of pink that makes your lips look radiant. I always have one of these in my purse, just in case I need a little pick-me-up!
Shilee P.
Mi
I love using this chapstick it helps your lips and then gives you a pretty lip stick shine and at the same time clears and softens your lips I bought this product from a Walmart it isn't long lasting and I would recommend this to all my friends and family
Lily R.
This is amazing for moisturizing dry lips! I love applying this on my lips before bed and when I wake up they are hydrated. The only concern is it can be a little greasy/chalky looking.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
Nivea makes my favorite lip balms, and this one is no exception. It smells so sweet and delicious, but isn't overbearing at all. It also glides on smooth and lasts several hours and leaves lips smooth and moisturized.
Nicole H.
It doesn't moisturize very well. I hate the finish on it too. It really picks up all of the flaws in your lips and how chapped they are. It doesn't taste very good either. I bought one tube and it wasn't worth it
ana S.
Boyce, LA
este bálsamo labial es ideal cuando se tiene labios resecos personalmente digo cuando llega el invierno siento mis labios muy resecos agietados pero este bálsamo ayuda a hidratar bien, me gusta el de sabor a cereza
Abigail H.
Mebane, NC
This is now my go to lip balm. I had badly chapped lips from an allergic reaction to a lip plumper and after a few days of using this constantly, I was all better. Definitely recommend!
Yanglin C.
Dallas
I absolutely love this scent. I don't quite know how to describe it but it is as comforting as "milk and honey" sounds. It isn't an overly greasy feeling balm but does the job alright.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.