BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I consider this to be way to sticky - I prefer slick gloss, not this kind! I like this brand, I know it's great for moisturizing, but this product itself does not seem to add moisture at all.
Rachel M.
Not bad but not good either. It goes on smooth and is hydrating but it doesn't last. It feels oily and it does have an odd smell/taste. It's reasonably priced and I like the container for it.
Bianca B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I LOVE THE SMELL! Some people hate it but its mild, not too dull and not too sweet or strong. Its smooth and heals lips fast. It is totally worth the price! I love it and carry it everywhere.
Adrienne G.
I liked this one and the kiss of mint one as well. They give just enough moisture to rehydrate your lips without being greasy. And if you happen to lick your lips, there's not a gross taste.
Kayla W.
Taberg
The casing was the first thing that caught my eye. While it does work, the product doesn't stay on for a long period of time. Also, I was quite unimpressed with the color. Overall I wouldn't recommend this product to others.
Carolina R.
FPO
This is a bit too thick and oily, however, it is wonderful in really cold weather. If you wear it any other time though it is too oily and I tend to break out from it when i wear it too much.
Janelle G.
I like this brand and the scent. I love the shimmer it puts on your lips. The perfect tint of color. It stays on relatively long and does a great job of moisturizing.
Whitney S.
Maysville, KY
I just used this for the first time the other day. It was actually fabulous. It gave my lips the perfect amount of shine, without being too wet. My lips stayed hydrated for hours, and it looked cute. I will keep buying this.
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
I love Nivea Essential Lip Care. I recently had a $3.00 OFF coupon on two lip products, and at CVS they were two for $5.00. I only paid, $2.00 for two. They lock in moisture, and protect lips.
Diane T.
Bronx, NY
I am completely addicted! Best scent, smoothness and last! I've tried the pink one as well and the tint is sublime! Definitely recommend this product to anyone who enjoys having smooth lips!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.