BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Devon D.
I bought this on accident one day and ended up loving it. I love the tingly feeling it gives my lips, and how nourished they feel after. It makes them much less chapped and saves them from the sun!!
Janie R.
I like how this feels initially but It just coats my lips without really moisturizing. After a few minutes it's gone and my lips go back to feeling dry and cracked. I prefer the blue chapstick.
Jewel W.
I real like the way this makes your lips feel , it's a different type of feeling this product . It's so hydrating and moisturizing. If I had to if I had to choose whether to repurchase the product or not I'll give it thumbs up !
Jocelyn V.
I am currently using this now. My lips are extremely dry because of colder days and I can reapply this a few times a day and it rids me of my chapped lips entirely. I recommend that anyone with dry lips to purchase this product.
vickie m.
Tucson, AZ
I like how this feels on my lips. It's very light yet still moisturizing. I like using this more during the day but my only problem is that it doesn't stay on very long. That's the only problem
Hasini J.
Oxford
Nivea always has the most moisturizing lip balms, so i feel like this was a let down. it smells nice, but it's not moisturizing. I'd recommend my holy grail lip balm: nivea original (blue tube)
Sara F.
Brookline, MA
I love the Nivea lip balms and this is my favorite variety. I think they are smooth, hydrating, and just the right texture. You also don't have to apply them all the time - they are very effective once a day or just as needed.
Kristine M.
PLYMOUTH
I hated this lip balm. I was excited to try it out because I Nivea products and the packaging is so cute. I had to keep reapplying because it made my lips even dryer. Finally I figured that out & threw it away. Disappointed.
Marta G.
This chap stick is okay but I'm not really crazy about it, I mean it does keep your lips moisturize but it just isn't mu cup of tea I think it's because I'm use to the medicated type chapstick
Kayla W.
Taberg
The casing was the first thing that caught my eye. While it does work, the product doesn't stay on for a long period of time. Also, I was quite unimpressed with the color. Overall I wouldn't recommend this product to others.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.