BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Cierra C.
Lumberton, NC
I like this product but it did feel a little crackly because of the glitter in the product. Other than that, everything else is great. Probably would not buy again though.
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
This chap stick works really well- it smells nice and feels nice and it also lasts a long time. My lips get so moisturized after every usage and they stay moisturized for almost all day. I love it!
Christina P.
Beaver, OH
Wasn't real fond of this. Didn't realize that there was a bright pink tint to it. (bright pink is not my color). So i looked stupid all day and no one told me about it. I saw it in the mirror when I got home and was embarrassed.
Wendy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Even though this lip balm is pretty firm, it moisturizes very well. It sinks into your lips. I use this lip balm very much during winter. The scent is not very strong and doesn't last. I don't mind. I highly recommend this lip balm.
Ashton o.
Brunswick, GA
Absolutely love this!!! It keeps your lips moist for what seems like ever! Also love that it has a shimmer to it so you don't have to wear lipstick or lip gloss! This is always good to keep on you.
Brenda F.
Pico Rivera, CA
This is not my favorite nivea lip product. The blue one is my favorite. Although nivea lip care is great, this particular one is a little thick for me. It feels like I have vaseline on my lips. It does its job when I have no other lip product, but it is not my first pick.
Cathy L.
This product does give your lips a hint of shimmer as advertised. However, it does not moisturize your lips for long. I would have to reapply every hour while using this.
Hannah C.
Daphne, AL
As long as I am wearing this product I feel like my lips are doing great. If I forget to apply, or if I don't reapply, suddenly my lips are the Sahara dessert. I love the way it feels, but I just don't know if it's long term.
Catherine H.
I love the mint and minerals one. I do find them a bit slick after several hours. Pleasant smell. I wish the lids stayed on better, when I throw this in my purse sometimes, the lid comes loose.
Williemay M.
I have tried almost all of these i love this brand an whenever walgreen by my house has a sale or coupon i buy as many as i can so i can always have some for my daughter an i she loves them too.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.