BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
This has a wonderful honey scent. I guess it's milk and honey scent but I've never smelled milk and honey together so I dunno. I do know that this works wonderfully and smells great. Nice size tube to.
Evelyn S.
Humble, TX
This is the best Chapstick I have found. I can apply once a day and it lasts all day. Leaves a little shimmer
To your lips which is great for me. I don't live in a dry environment so this product as always been just what I needed
Kelly D.
Columbia, Mo
Works great! Affordable! Long lasting! I have a small stockpile of Nivea lip products thanks to couponing and I cherish every one. When the cold weather hits, I know my lips will be well taken care of.
Cierra C.
Lumberton, NC
I like this product but it did feel a little crackly because of the glitter in the product. Other than that, everything else is great. Probably would not buy again though.
Meagan M.
Bremen, IN
This is nice and smooth, convenient, and inexpensive. It smells really great and leaves lips feeling smooth and soft. It's good for daytime wear, though I prefer something heavier for the nighttime.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I'm only half impressed with this product. I'm not really a fan of the smell and the formula doesn't seem to absorb into my lips, seems to come off very easily, haven't noticed it to be very soothing.
Anaya B.
Purchase, NY
Smells decent, does the job. Could do without the shimmery sheen which tends to enhance cracks or dry patches on the lips but works beautifully when lips are moisturized or already in good condition.
Sara R.
Farmington, NY
I got this in a kiss of smoothness, and I love it. Although it does not have a fruity or sweet scent, it does not bother me. It works great at adding moisture to my lips, as well as smoothing them out. I always keep one in my backpack!
Jessica C.
Brockton, MA
I love Nivea products in general and this lip balm is right up there too. It immediately relieves my dry, chapped lips and has a great scent too. I'd say the only downside is that I find myself needing to reapply sooner than I'd like.
MariaChiara N.
THE BEST LIP BALM IHAVE EVER TRIED IN THE HISTORY OF LIP BALMS! GET IT IN YOUR LIFE! IT GLIDES ON SO SMOOTHLY AND DOESNT NEED MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS THROUGHOUT THE DAY! YOU NEED THIS RIGHT NOW! I WOULD BUY 300000000! BETTER THAN AN A!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.