BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Jessica C.
Brockton, MA
I love Nivea products in general and this lip balm is right up there too. It immediately relieves my dry, chapped lips and has a great scent too. I'd say the only downside is that I find myself needing to reapply sooner than I'd like.
Kelly D.
Columbia, Mo
Works great! Affordable! Long lasting! I have a small stockpile of Nivea lip products thanks to couponing and I cherish every one. When the cold weather hits, I know my lips will be well taken care of.
Krista R.
Barnegat, NJ
I like this product because of the way it leaves my lips feeling not dry. This product is easy to buy at a drug store around the corner. I also like the size of this tube.
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
This has a wonderful honey scent. I guess it's milk and honey scent but I've never smelled milk and honey together so I dunno. I do know that this works wonderfully and smells great. Nice size tube to.
Evelyn S.
Humble, TX
This is the best Chapstick I have found. I can apply once a day and it lasts all day. Leaves a little shimmer
To your lips which is great for me. I don't live in a dry environment so this product as always been just what I needed
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
Glides on smoothly, has a unique smell(must bee the honey ;-0 ). great during the harsh fall/winter months when your lips get cracked and chapped because of the weather changes. be kind to your lips!
Julie T.
East Lyme, CT
Props to Nivea for releasing a lip balm with SPF. I know you're supposed to use SPF yearround, but this lip balm isn't hydrating enough for me during the winter months. During the summer, I can get away with some less moisture, but this won't protect for me in the cold, dry winters.
Laura P.
Pontiac, IL
I really like this lip balm, it has a great smell to it and it leaves your lips super smooth. The best part is it doesn't burn when applied to really dry and chapped lips like some of the other balms.
Erin H.
Hodgenville, KY
I leave a tube of this in my purse and at work. I love this stuff!! It doesn't leave your lips greasy it leaves them super soft. I don't feel the need to reapply frequently.
MariaChiara N.
THE BEST LIP BALM IHAVE EVER TRIED IN THE HISTORY OF LIP BALMS! GET IT IN YOUR LIFE! IT GLIDES ON SO SMOOTHLY AND DOESNT NEED MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS THROUGHOUT THE DAY! YOU NEED THIS RIGHT NOW! I WOULD BUY 300000000! BETTER THAN AN A!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.