BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Love this product. I typically love nieva products anyway but the milk & honey really does wonders on my lips. Goes on smooth, it does not leave a greasy feel, and has just the right amout of shine for a lip gloss.
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Picked this up and wow did I notice a difference! My lips are more supple and this Nivea milk and honey stay on for a few hours compared to others. It actually feels like it soaked into my lips for a very silky feel!
Erin B.
Baldwin, NY
Best lip balm ever! I love all of the nivea ones but this one is my fave. It smells amazing and glides right on. With most lip balms, i feel the need to keep applying a lot but with this, it just keeps my lips so moist and soft! I totally recommend it!
Kay.đź’” H.
Lakeland
This always leaves my lips feeling very smooth. Although it reminds me a lot of coconut oil very liquidy. It’s still a good product to use when it’s cold and your lips and chapped
Jessica S.
Fairdale, KY
I do not use anything at all on my lips not even cap stick but when i discovered this product i started using it all the time. It soothes chapped lips and hydrates lips with moisturizer from the milk & honey.
Jazmine L.
No the greatest. I personally don't like the color or the texture of this particular chaps tick. But I do like many other Chadrick's lotions and other things from Nivea. That last long I buy them and they work good I just don't recommend this one.
Samantha P.
Long Beach, NY
I love this lip balm. It's moisturizing and makes a great base for lipstick and lip gloss. It's inexpensive and it works. There's also no awkward artificial flavor to it. Nivea as a whole makes good lip balm.
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
I'm not going to repurchase this product again. While I don't hate it I just don't feel like it does much to add moisture to my lips. I have found other products with in the same brand that I like way better.
Judy W.
Oakland, CA
I love this product! It moisturizes my lips perfectly and keeps them hydrated! There is a slight glimmer which can be a bit distracting. However, it was very affordable and you can find it in any drugstore near you. Would recommend to friends!
LINDA C.
Mason, OH
I love the moisture and the hint of shimmer that is leaves on your lips. I wish it did last a little longer, but I don't mind reapplying. I feel like the price was about normal. It is easy to use and lightweight. Yes, I will purchase again.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.