2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
This is great for using after exfoliating your lips. Or wearing a matte lip color. It's very hydrating. The smell is neutral. Even after this has long worn off the moisture is still there leaving behind velvet soft lips.
A decent lip balm. Not my favorite, but one I keep in my purse just the same. It glides on really smooth, but doesn't seem to last as long as I'd like. Doesn't totally help with really chapped lips in the winter either.
I am a chapstick junkie! Typically I would reach for a minty or medicated but this product is absolutely AMAZING! It is probably the most moisturizing chapstick out there. It glides on so smooth and instantly soothes dry lips! I HIGHLY recommend this product!!
I love this lip color! I use this all day! Every day! The love the shine and shimmer it gives music lips! The way the lip balm is designed in the tube is great too!
I have the milk and honey nivea lip care and it smells great . If you are looking for a Chapstick with SPF get the strawberry or cherry one. If you are looking for tint get the shimmer. These are the ones I recommend . These are very moist and goes on smooth
Love it this product is amazing it keeps your lips moist. I have been using this product for a while and it the best. Really good value! It certainly meets my expectations!! I definitely will keep using this product.
Review for: Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Radiant Lip Care Pearl & Silk Extracts more...
Me gusto el producto para mis labios te deja una sensacion suave aunque su duracion no fue tanta la verdad es facil de encontrar en supermercados como Metro,ahi lo compre y cumplio mis expectativas asi que si lo compraria otra vez pues para mi es necesario
This is a great basic product with great moisturizing power. I fell in love with the European version of this product (Labello) and was so excited when it became available from Nivea stateside. I just wish there were more flavors as there are in Europe.
My mother's dermatologist recommended this lip balm to her, so I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did, because I love it. It nourishes and moisturizes my very dry lips. It feels soft and smooth and is long lasting. My only complaint is that the tube is big, but it only brings .17 oz of product.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos