BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Gina Z.
This is great for using after exfoliating your lips. Or wearing a matte lip color. It's very hydrating. The smell is neutral. Even after this has long worn off the moisture is still there leaving behind velvet soft lips.
Melissa d.
Columbus , OH
A decent lip balm. Not my favorite, but one I keep in my purse just the same. It glides on really smooth, but doesn't seem to last as long as I'd like. Doesn't totally help with really chapped lips in the winter either.
Nora C.
I love Nivea so much. It's a very dependable brand. This one is so soft and smooth and gives a pink think to your lips. It's so pretty and soothing at the same time.
Kayla H.
Virginia Beach, VA
I am a chapstick junkie! Typically I would reach for a minty or medicated but this product is absolutely AMAZING! It is probably the most moisturizing chapstick out there. It glides on so smooth and instantly soothes dry lips! I HIGHLY recommend this product!!
Linzy P.
Rexburg , ID
I love this lip color! I use this all day! Every day! The love the shine and shimmer it gives music lips! The way the lip balm is designed in the tube is great too!
Christina N.
Garden Grove, CA
I have the milk and honey nivea lip care and it smells great . If you are looking for a Chapstick with SPF get the strawberry or cherry one. If you are looking for tint get the shimmer. These are the ones I recommend . These are very moist and goes on smooth
Lezly C.
Lafayette, IN
Love it this product is amazing it keeps your lips moist. I have been using this product for a while and it the best. Really good value! It certainly meets my expectations!! I definitely will keep using this product.
Valerie V.
Me gusto el producto para mis labios te deja una sensacion suave aunque su duracion no fue tanta la verdad es facil de encontrar en supermercados como Metro,ahi lo compre y cumplio mis expectativas asi que si lo compraria otra vez pues para mi es necesario
Jamie E.
This is a great basic product with great moisturizing power. I fell in love with the European version of this product (Labello) and was so excited when it became available from Nivea stateside. I just wish there were more flavors as there are in Europe.
Reina S.
My mother's dermatologist recommended this lip balm to her, so I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did, because I love it. It nourishes and moisturizes my very dry lips. It feels soft and smooth and is long lasting. My only complaint is that the tube is big, but it only brings .17 oz of product.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.