BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Jennifer P.
Knoxville, TN
I love the Nivea lip care line. I always have this one or the honey one at all times. I have them all over my house so wherever I am I always have one. I'm very big into keeping my lips covered so they don't get dried out.
Jessica J.
Philadelphia, PA
This product was ok. It wasn't too pricey so that was nice, but I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. It lasted a fair amount of time, but not long enough. I purchased it at Walgreens. I wouldn't recommend this because it is not one of my favorites.
Lauren R.
Ventura, CA
This is my favorite lip balm for when my lips really get dried out. It is light weight and not sticky. It doesn't turn my lips a strange shimmery color, but lets the natural color show through instead. I keep a tube in my night stand and a tube in my purse.
Wendy S.
Augusta, GA
This product has really done a fantabulous job with my dry cracked lips...it makes them feel so smooth and my boyfriend really loves how silky smooth it makes my lips
Nicky B.
Brentwood , TN
Very moisturizing non addictive. Excellent sunscreen I have used it for a spot on my arms and legs that I need to cover and it works just like any other sunscreen. Great value for the price
Melissa B.
Anderson, IN
This product keeps your lips moisturized and there is this subtle tint to your lips that is just perfect. A little on the pricey side, and it doesn't last that long. I probably won't but this again because it doesn't last and because it doesn't have a scent.
Lisa L.
Danville, CA
I actually really like this lip balm. It's moisturizing and actually did a really good job of keeping my lips smooth and moisturized. Really exceeded my expectations of lip balm. I expected it to be an average lip balm, but hey, it did a really great job.
Nora C.
I love Nivea so much. It's a very dependable brand. This one is so soft and smooth and gives a pink think to your lips. It's so pretty and soothing at the same time.
Sue S.
Palmer, AK
I keep this in a drawer next to the couch and use it daily. It glides on so smoothly, but it leaves my lips feeling wet and glossy. The main problem is that it wears off on coffee cups easily and doesn't last very long.
Gina Z.
This is great for using after exfoliating your lips. Or wearing a matte lip color. It's very hydrating. The smell is neutral. Even after this has long worn off the moisture is still there leaving behind velvet soft lips.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.