2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
I love the Nivea lip care line. I always have this one or the honey one at all times. I have them all over my house so wherever I am I always have one. I'm very big into keeping my lips covered so they don't get dried out.
Review for: Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Radiant Lip Care Pearl & Silk Extracts more...
This product was ok. It wasn't too pricey so that was nice, but I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. It lasted a fair amount of time, but not long enough. I purchased it at Walgreens. I wouldn't recommend this because it is not one of my favorites.
This is my favorite lip balm for when my lips really get dried out. It is light weight and not sticky. It doesn't turn my lips a strange shimmery color, but lets the natural color show through instead. I keep a tube in my night stand and a tube in my purse.
This product has really done a fantabulous job with my dry cracked lips...it makes them feel so smooth and my boyfriend really loves how silky smooth it makes my lips
Very moisturizing non addictive. Excellent sunscreen I have used it for a spot on my arms and legs that I need to cover and it works just like any other sunscreen. Great value for the price
This product keeps your lips moisturized and there is this subtle tint to your lips that is just perfect. A little on the pricey side, and it doesn't last that long. I probably won't but this again because it doesn't last and because it doesn't have a scent.
I actually really like this lip balm. It's moisturizing and actually did a really good job of keeping my lips smooth and moisturized. Really exceeded my expectations of lip balm. I expected it to be an average lip balm, but hey, it did a really great job.
I keep this in a drawer next to the couch and use it daily. It glides on so smoothly, but it leaves my lips feeling wet and glossy. The main problem is that it wears off on coffee cups easily and doesn't last very long.
This is great for using after exfoliating your lips. Or wearing a matte lip color. It's very hydrating. The smell is neutral. Even after this has long worn off the moisture is still there leaving behind velvet soft lips.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos