BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Sam R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a go to if you’re in need of healing your lips from being really chapped / dry. However, it is still good to keep your lips hydrated and it has a very nice shimmer. I would recommend this product !
Joscelynn P.
Kissimmee, FL
LOVE THIS ! my all time favorite back in school i feel like everyone especially girls in high school should definitely get this if looking for a new lip balm i love how convenient it is with the FREAKING CUTE MIRROR lol ! so cute for emergency touch-ups lol and the flavor and smell is AMAZING
vanessa p.
Staten Island, NY
Gives a nice touch for my lips when I’m not in the mood for a make up look. I recommend purchasing it for a quick touch up before leaving the house. It smells amazing as well. I recommend the purchase.
Samantha S.
Grand Jct, CO
This stuff is great! I was a little stand offish at first because of the shimmer, but it is very subtle and really does look great! The value is good and the price is even better. The only downside of this product is the packaging. It just isn't very cute and that is a huge selling point in the beauty product world.
Dulce E.
Very nice color to apply. The shimmer is nice and glossy without feeling greasy. I purchased this at my local Wal-Mart. I usually love the Nivea lip care products but this was just a no. It didn't stay on at all. Was not moisturizing. I would not purchased this again. It only looks great for the first 5 minutes.
Kylie S.
Fairfax, VA
OKAY balm. Provide decent moisture if your lips are chapped and this is all you have, and it also gives a pretty sheer color payoff of a light pink shimmer. However, I’ve noticed the color has more shimmer to it than anything and it also comes off as soon as you apply it so I feel like I’m constantly reapplying.
Sarah D.
Souderton
Not really moisturizing, but it does leave a nice finish to the lips. I found that while it says it's shimmery, it doesn't make your lips look frosted or weird. The packaging is really nice and feels comfortable to use as well as being sturdy. While it's not my personal favorite, I don't hate it either.
Jayoon🐧 L.
urbana, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
this product was really disappointing overall. it has an almost sickening artificial strawberry smell and a shimmer that accentuates the wrinkles on your lips. not only this but it is very drying on your lips. this is one of those lip balms that you need to reapply every 20 minutes for your lips to feel good.
Amanda P.
Boston
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: 2 more...
I am not the biggest fan of this product. It is shimmery and doesn’t seem to help my lips feel smooth at all. I like the other lip care products from the company, but this one is a no go for me.
Jazmine R.
claremont
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite chap stick of all time. Great packaging. Nice scent pretty on the lips and nice and gentle. Small enough to keep on hand. I buy this over and over all the time. Definitely recommend!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.