BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
This used to be my go to Chapstick in the winter time. It's smooth and not heavy. Not too bad of a price as well. If I can't find the Chapstick I use then I buy Nivea
Jamie V.
Clearwater, FL
I do like this, but it doesn't really keep my lips from getting chapped. I use it all day nearly everyday. If my lips do get chapped this stuff doesn't stay on long enough to heal them. I like what it feels and looks like when I'm using it. I use it before bed almost every night and I can still feel it healing my lips a little bit when I wake up in the morning.
Ashley S.
Tecumseh, OK
I had been having dry lips this fall, and could not stand it! I went and picked me up some Nivea Essential lip care at CVS, it works amazing, the only con is no SPF in it. It's not hot or sunny during fall for me, but come summer, that will be a problem for me.
Christina F.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love Nivea lip care products. This and a touch of milk and honey are my favorites. I cannot get over how much I love them. This lip balm is supremely moisturizing. I always have at least one of these on hand.
Linzy P.
Rexburg , ID
I love this lip color! I use this all day! Every day! The love the shine and shimmer it gives music lips! The way the lip balm is designed in the tube is great too!
Melissa d.
Columbus , OH
A decent lip balm. Not my favorite, but one I keep in my purse just the same. It glides on really smooth, but doesn't seem to last as long as I'd like. Doesn't totally help with really chapped lips in the winter either.
Jamie E.
This is a great basic product with great moisturizing power. I fell in love with the European version of this product (Labello) and was so excited when it became available from Nivea stateside. I just wish there were more flavors as there are in Europe.
Allisa M.
San Diego, CA
Love this stuff makes my lips so soft and smooth the definition to make your lips feel like a baby's soft skin. I use this mainly for around the winter time it definitely moisturizes every crack in my lips. So amazing.
Nora C.
I love Nivea so much. It's a very dependable brand. This one is so soft and smooth and gives a pink think to your lips. It's so pretty and soothing at the same time.
Reina S.
My mother's dermatologist recommended this lip balm to her, so I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did, because I love it. It nourishes and moisturizes my very dry lips. It feels soft and smooth and is long lasting. My only complaint is that the tube is big, but it only brings .17 oz of product.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.