BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Adrianne h.
I am using this as my lip balm now. During the winter my lips tend to chap horribly. I am constantly using my the Nivea Milk & Honey to prevent the nasty unwanted chapped lips. I love the smell of it and the fact that it glides on smooth and has a nice silky texture on the lips. It has become my winter lip treatment.
Shannon L.
Beach bag essential for me! It does a great job of hydrating your lips without leaving them sticky. Does a great job not just soothing, but repairing. Not a strong scent.
Christina R.
Bloomingburg, NY
I found this jem as I was cashing out in Walmart maybe a year or more ago. It is now a necessity for me to have one in my purse or on my person at all times. It isn't overly priced and it leaves lips smooth and shiny but Not sticky.
Casey L.
plauchville
This Nivea lip balm is perfect for the beach. Keeps your lips smooth and hydrating . Since the sun can dry out your lips and burn them as well. So this is a must in anyone's beach bag. #beachbag
Madizon G.
San Antonio, TX
Very moisturizing and smooth application. The smell is like berries. I personally love the light shimmer it adds to your lips. The pinky color adds a light color to lips to make them naturally beautiful and more kissable! LOVE IT
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a great Chapstick to keep on you. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky at all. I also like that it isn't flavored, because I prefer no flavor or scent to my Chapstick. Heals my chapped lips quickly and stays on for a long time!
Aly M.
This is my all time favorite lip balm. It leaves my lips feeling extremely smooth and buttery. The scent is subtle and doesn't have an unappealing taste. I suggest this line from Nivea to everyone and repurchase all the time!
Kelley S.
Edcouch, TX
First time buying it and I tried for a a few days now. So far it's working great keeps my lips very hydrated while on the hot days and gives that natural glossy volume.
Kristi K.
It is a good lip moisturizer, but it is not my favorite. I dislike the packaging, the cap can easily come off inside your purse. It has a nice smell, very subtle, and I purchased it at target.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Love using nivea lip products. Have one in my purse and one in my night stand. Helps keep my lips soft, even in the winter when the tend to crack a whole lot more. Doesn't leave a greasy feel on your lips and feels like it sinks in to keep your lips moisturized.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.