2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 695 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
I am using this as my lip balm now. During the winter my lips tend to chap horribly. I am constantly using my the Nivea Milk & Honey to prevent the nasty unwanted chapped lips. I love the smell of it and the fact that it glides on smooth and has a nice silky texture on the lips. It has become my winter lip treatment.
Beach bag essential for me! It does a great job of hydrating your lips without leaving them sticky. Does a great job not just soothing, but repairing. Not a strong scent.
I found this jem as I was cashing out in Walmart maybe a year or more ago. It is now a necessity for me to have one in my purse or on my person at all times. It isn't overly priced and it leaves lips smooth and shiny but Not sticky.
This Nivea lip balm is perfect for the beach. Keeps your lips smooth and hydrating . Since the sun can dry out your lips and burn them as well. So this is a must in anyone's beach bag. #beachbag
Very moisturizing and smooth application. The smell is like berries. I personally love the light shimmer it adds to your lips. The pinky color adds a light color to lips to make them naturally beautiful and more kissable! LOVE IT
This is a great Chapstick to keep on you. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky at all. I also like that it isn't flavored, because I prefer no flavor or scent to my Chapstick. Heals my chapped lips quickly and stays on for a long time!
This is my all time favorite lip balm. It leaves my lips feeling extremely smooth and buttery. The scent is subtle and doesn't have an unappealing taste. I suggest this line from Nivea to everyone and repurchase all the time!
First time buying it and I tried for a a few days now. So far it's working great keeps my lips very hydrated while on the hot days and gives that natural glossy volume.
It is a good lip moisturizer, but it is not my favorite. I dislike the packaging, the cap can easily come off inside your purse. It has a nice smell, very subtle, and I purchased it at target.
Love using nivea lip products. Have one in my purse and one in my night stand. Helps keep my lips soft, even in the winter when the tend to crack a whole lot more. Doesn't leave a greasy feel on your lips and feels like it sinks in to keep your lips moisturized.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos