BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Andreyna R.

I have it in several presentations and I really love it! I am 21 years old and from the 13 I use them ... hydrantan and protect the lips and also give them a touch of beautiful color
Jackie N.
South Boston, MA
Bought it, and didn't like it. I liked the scent but it didn't do anything for my lips. If anything they made them more dry and my lips started peeling a lot more. Theres also way too much shimmer. In my opinion I wouldn't recommend this.
Kennedy S.
This was a nice lip balm and it really got me into Nivea lip products. In the past year I've really become a fan of Nivea products. I will say that I don't think this is as moisturizing as the original dark blue lip balm of theirs.
shandreka P.
This is Great! I love this shimmer lip balm. It work great just on my bare lips. This product kept my lips smooth and mosturized while also giving me a pop of shimmer. This product also looked great under your favorite gloss 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
This lip balm makes me want to cry. Because I have to constantly reapply and it dries my lips out more than moisturize. Once it dried my lips out soo much that there was this dried layer of skin on the top of my lip. I never purchased another lip balm from Nivea since then.
Madizon G.
San Antonio, TX
Very moisturizing and smooth application. The smell is like berries. I personally love the light shimmer it adds to your lips. The pinky color adds a light color to lips to make them naturally beautiful and more kissable! LOVE IT
LEAR10547 Ana Karina S.
This ls the best lip care in the world, I have very dry lips and This lip care have them very soft and moisturized. It is a most have for me, I have more than one. I have one in my purse, in my bedroom, my bathroom and one extra!!
Christina R.
Bloomingburg, NY
I found this jem as I was cashing out in Walmart maybe a year or more ago. It is now a necessity for me to have one in my purse or on my person at all times. It isn't overly priced and it leaves lips smooth and shiny but Not sticky.
Jennifer C.
I like this product alot because it feels very smooth, it moisturize my lips, and it gives of a great shower. I like it Joe it runs on my lips and that it doesn't hurts when I have cracked lips. I love how the texture feels creamy and how the formula is very well made. I also like how there is different tinted shimmers.
Adrianne h.
I am using this as my lip balm now. During the winter my lips tend to chap horribly. I am constantly using my the Nivea Milk & Honey to prevent the nasty unwanted chapped lips. I love the smell of it and the fact that it glides on smooth and has a nice silky texture on the lips. It has become my winter lip treatment.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.