BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Myriah T.
Mount Morris, PA
I absolutely love this stuff! only chapstick I will use. I use it all year long. I'm a total chapstick freak lol always have to have some with me. this makes my lips feel so nice!
Jessica D.
The reason I love this product it that whenever I seen it it helped with the size and it was my first time using t and I loved it it was the best when I first use it I could feel a difference and yes I would
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love the Nivea brand. I typically buy it at cvs. This product has great moisture and keeps my lips from cracking. I keep one in my jacket, one in my purse, and another in my car!
stephanie z.
Personally, i have never had a better lip balm, it hydrates and rejuvenates my lips so they aren't dry and flaky. This lip balm also adds a bit of color and shimmer to your lips which i find is a plus! i would totally buy it again and again after i finish this tube I'm working on now.
Katie A.
Pawtucket, RI
Well, I've used this product before and I love the moisturizing quality but it doesn't last long. I feel like as soon as I put it on it disappears. I just wish it would stay on my lips a little longer than it does. Because of this I gave it a B.
Tonya H.
I thought Kiss of Shimmer was okay. It keeps your lips soft but I wasn't a big fan of the tint. It is easy to apply and lasts a decent amount of time, but the color wasn't for me
Isa R.
This is exactly the one I have in my purse right now. So gentle to my lips and really easy to use. I use this every single day! It has no problems with getting it out of the pack and last for hours, which is awesome to this really hot weather.
Lauren A.
Very smooth, almost melts into your lips when you put it on. Doesn't have an overwhelming scent, and it doesn't last very long, but the moisture it provides seems to absorb well.
vanessa p.
este labial me fascina aparate que deja un tono tan lindo en los labios, los hidrata muy bien el aroma es tan delicioso , protege a nuestros labios de los rayos solares y de cualquier hongo o bacteria que ande por hay en la playa o en la piscina .
Ana Maria C.
This is the best to use in winter when dry lips are the most common. Feels very smooth and hydrating right from application. Can be a little slippery but it's not an uncomfortable feeling.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.