BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Jennifer L.
Fremont, CA
Kiss of Moisture would be the best moisturizing one out of all the nivea lipbalms. It has no color but it def. does its job of moisturizing the lips! I bought the Milk and Honey one after I ran out and I immediately noticed that it was nothing compared to how the Kiss of Moisture felt on my lips.
Jamelia R.
Hypoallergenic and moisturizing. One of the few that works for me. Keeps my lips moisturized for a couple of hours before I need to reapply. I have been buying this for a while now, and plan on continuing doing so.
Angejolie B.
I like this as it is decently moisturizing, however, the shimmer us a bit odd shade wise. Usually lighter than your natural lip and gets stuck in any dry places or cracks etc and looks super weird when it does =/
Alexis Z.
Patterson , CA
I feel like you definitely have to wear this on your natural lips! Not over lipstick! But it makes your natural lips brighter and nice looking, while also healing them! Great product!
Tiffany D.
I love this stuff. It works wonders for my lips. No more dry scaly lips, after using this they are soft, hydrated kissable lips. I always have a tube on hand, especially in the winter.
Mandy B.
Perfectly smooth and left my lips feeling amazing. Definitely recommend it! Bought it online and don't regret it at all. It's a necessity in my bag now. It was a little pricier online (shipping and all) but it's definitely worth it. 100% would buy it again
Kit P.
I love the smell of this! it also had little beads inside which feels like it is exfoliating your lips. But this dry my lips a lot, every time I apply it, at first my lips looks very shiny and moist but after like 20 mins my lips become extremely chappy.
Danielle L.
Hanover, MD
I have very few things I can put on my lips that don't cause flaking and this is one of them. It's different than the rest of the Nivea formulas. It's thicker and lasts longer on your lips. mmmm and the smell. It's doesn't cost much and it last forever.
Jordan M.
Pawleys Island, SC
A few years ago when Nivea was all over the New Year's Eve parade, I started using this lip balm. You can pretty much get it from any local drug store. It makes your lips extremely smooth and I would defiantly recommend it.
Marina D.
San Francisco , CA
Want to love this produce but I can't. It does moisturize your lips but it leaves a waxy feeling. If you've tried enough lip balms you know that this one gives fake moisture that only stays on the top of your lips instead of absorbing to your lips.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.