BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Amazing Amazing Amazing product omg If you haven't tried this please do. It is super silky soft it stays on a few hours you do have to reapply but it is like a silly massage for your lips.I also have the pink shimmering Nivea lip care which is also amazing.
Debbie N.
Newberg, OR
I like this product. I wear it a lot. It makes your lips so smooth and has a perfect shimmer. For me I wear this more in the summer then the winter.
Nivea is a good brand and I certainly wasn't disappointed with this one. I will buy again. The price is comparable to other products in it's class.
Ann H.
Saint Louis, MO
Nivea lip balm is a great product and its cheap enough to buy without breaking the bank. It is usually $2.99 at Walgreens. I buy a lot of them in the winter time because I get really bad dry cracked lips so I trend to buy and try new products from Nivea.
Crystal L.
Santa Ana , CA
Love the moist texture I get applying this lip balm on my lips . Making them feel smooth , healthy , and alive ! I've used this lip balm several times and lasts a few hours before drying out and having to reapply .
Kelsey W.
Union City, NJ
I like this product a lot, but it's not that moisturizing. It's super soft, but it doesn't smell like anything. There's no taste to it, but I still like the way it feels on my lips.
Kathryn M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Warning: this stuff is like crack! I love this lip balm so much! I spent most of this winter applying it obsessively just because I loved the smell and how soft it felt to apply on my lips. Highly recommend!!! It also gives a pretty shine to your lips.
Aleshia F.
Mount Union, PA
Definitely a FAVORITE!! I have many kinds too. Nivea did it right with this stuff. My lips stay moisturized for awhile and I don't have to keep reapplying all day like I would have to other lip products. I love the way my lips feel when I put nivea on.
Andrea L.
Soft Soft Soft, Just love how soft my lips feel, and they also feel medicated like they are healing. Nice pretty blue packaging. They Gloss leaves no color, but leaves lips smooth and softly glossed
Alyssa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~
Alexis Z.
Patterson , CA
I feel like you definitely have to wear this on your natural lips! Not over lipstick! But it makes your natural lips brighter and nice looking, while also healing them! Great product!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.