2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 695 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
Love this lip care treatment. I use it twice a day and also by the pool. I need spf on my lips in the summer time especially at the pool. It's easy to apply and is no fuss just moisture locked on lips! I also think the price is right. Convenient to buy in a 6 pack to put in all my bags and drawers!
I always have a problem with other brands of lip balm and chapstick because they make my lips more chapped or irritated, but nivea is the first brand I've come across that works wonders. I will only buy this product now to moisturize and help chapped lips
Anything Nivea is always smooth and affordable. This Lip care is the great mix if you want a gloss and chapstick in one. It glides on the lips and leaves them hydrated. I would recommend this to those who want a chapstick that leaves you with a natural glow.
I love this I think my favorite part is the shimmer. It is my go to lip balm. It moisturizes and is super shiny. I keep one in the car one in my purse and one on my dresser. it gives just enough color to be considered a finishing piece to my everyday makeup.
This is my absolute favorite out of all of their chopsticks. It can be purchased at Walgreens. It tastes amazing and isn't sticky on the lips. It just leaves a very moisturizing effects that feels like milk and honey.
Staying under the heat of the sun means that there's a large possibility for us to have chapped lips. As much as possible, I would like to prevent it and I love how my Nivea Lip Repair helps me to moisturize my lips. Keeps my lips smooth and no chaps at all!
I love Nivea, but this chapstick doesn't do it for me. It's extremely thin. It absorbs quickly and helps to soften lips but nothing like the original Chapstick brand to me.
Amazing Amazing Amazing product omg If you haven't tried this please do. It is super silky soft it stays on a few hours you do have to reapply but it is like a silly massage for your lips.I also have the pink shimmering Nivea lip care which is also amazing.
I love everything about this lip balm. It is moisturizing, leaves your lips soft and in the freezing winter weather that is haunting NYC, I need all of the lip care I can get, and this definitely does the job. It smells really good, and stays on for a while.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos