BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Heather G.
Branson, MO
Love this lip care treatment. I use it twice a day and also by the pool. I need spf on my lips in the summer time especially at the pool. It's easy to apply and is no fuss just moisture locked on lips! I also think the price is right. Convenient to buy in a 6 pack to put in all my bags and drawers!
Sam G.
I always have a problem with other brands of lip balm and chapstick because they make my lips more chapped or irritated, but nivea is the first brand I've come across that works wonders. I will only buy this product now to moisturize and help chapped lips
Liz S.
Anything Nivea is always smooth and affordable. This Lip care is the great mix if you want a gloss and chapstick in one. It glides on the lips and leaves them hydrated. I would recommend this to those who want a chapstick that leaves you with a natural glow.
Stacy S.
I love this I think my favorite part is the shimmer. It is my go to lip balm. It moisturizes and is super shiny. I keep one in the car one in my purse and one on my dresser. it gives just enough color to be considered a finishing piece to my everyday makeup.
Madison M.
This is my absolute favorite out of all of their chopsticks. It can be purchased at Walgreens. It tastes amazing and isn't sticky on the lips. It just leaves a very moisturizing effects that feels like milk and honey.
Fatima M.
Cerritos, CA
I love this chapstick!!! It leaves my lips soft and smooth and I also like how it has just a tint of color so it's good if this is the only thing that is in your pocket. Two thumbs up!!
Rej R.
Makati City
Staying under the heat of the sun means that there's a large possibility for us to have chapped lips. As much as possible, I would like to prevent it and I love how my Nivea Lip Repair helps me to moisturize my lips. Keeps my lips smooth and no chaps at all!
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
I love Nivea, but this chapstick doesn't do it for me. It's extremely thin. It absorbs quickly and helps to soften lips but nothing like the original Chapstick brand to me.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Amazing Amazing Amazing product omg If you haven't tried this please do. It is super silky soft it stays on a few hours you do have to reapply but it is like a silly massage for your lips.I also have the pink shimmering Nivea lip care which is also amazing.
Liana R.
I love everything about this lip balm. It is moisturizing, leaves your lips soft and in the freezing winter weather that is haunting NYC, I need all of the lip care I can get, and this definitely does the job. It smells really good, and stays on for a while.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.