BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Fatima M.
Cerritos, CA
I love this chapstick!!! It leaves my lips soft and smooth and I also like how it has just a tint of color so it's good if this is the only thing that is in your pocket. Two thumbs up!!
Janie R.
Love this chapstick! Works great for moisturizing my lips with out an overbearing smell or flavor. It also works great under other lip products, doesn't ball up or mess with the formula!
Madison M.
This is my absolute favorite out of all of their chopsticks. It can be purchased at Walgreens. It tastes amazing and isn't sticky on the lips. It just leaves a very moisturizing effects that feels like milk and honey.
Liz S.
Anything Nivea is always smooth and affordable. This Lip care is the great mix if you want a gloss and chapstick in one. It glides on the lips and leaves them hydrated. I would recommend this to those who want a chapstick that leaves you with a natural glow.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
I love Nivea, but this chapstick doesn't do it for me. It's extremely thin. It absorbs quickly and helps to soften lips but nothing like the original Chapstick brand to me.
Rej R.
Makati City
Staying under the heat of the sun means that there's a large possibility for us to have chapped lips. As much as possible, I would like to prevent it and I love how my Nivea Lip Repair helps me to moisturize my lips. Keeps my lips smooth and no chaps at all!
Katelyn S.
Crocker, MO
Absolutely fantastic! It kept my lips soft all day! I applied it at night before I went to bed and woke up the next morning with silk like lips and it STILL hadn’t came off as well as lasted a few more hours throughout the day. And I looooove the pearl color! Definitely 5 stars!
Rebecca M.
West Chester, OH
I decided to try out this lip balm and I'm so glad I did! It smells so nice and it is incredibly moisturizing on my lips. It goes on really smooth and keeps my lips hydrated
Alyssa S.
Winter Park, FL
It’s not my favorite. It has a nice tint to it but it doesn’t moisturize very well as all. My lips still feel chapped and hurt when i use it. If you want it just for the tint then i recommend but not for the lip care
Heather G.
Branson, MO
Love this lip care treatment. I use it twice a day and also by the pool. I need spf on my lips in the summer time especially at the pool. It's easy to apply and is no fuss just moisture locked on lips! I also think the price is right. Convenient to buy in a 6 pack to put in all my bags and drawers!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.