BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Megan L.
Knightdale, NC
Nivea always knocks it out of the park, and this lip balm is no exception! My lips feel moisturized and conditioned without being greasy, and it lasts for hours, so no having to apply constantly. If you have dry lips, you'll definitely want to give this one a try!
Kristie B.
Antioch, TN
This lip balm is ABSOLUTELY amazing! During the winter, I suffer from terribly dry/cracked lips because of windburn. This product makes my lips feel soft and smooth IMMEDIATELY! So glad I discovered it!! :)
Kola H.
I now understand why Nivea is so highly adored by millions, because now I too absolutely adore them for making a cute/chunky lip product that WORKS, LASTS LONG and quickly covers my full lips whenever I need some moisture. I love everything about this stuff.
Rej R.
Makati City
Staying under the heat of the sun means that there's a large possibility for us to have chapped lips. As much as possible, I would like to prevent it and I love how my Nivea Lip Repair helps me to moisturize my lips. Keeps my lips smooth and no chaps at all!
Kathryn B.
Universal Cty, TX
I now stock up on this, i switched over from chap stick to nivea lip care in general, CVS puts them on sale plus you can use the coupons and get them really cheap, glides on and i feel like it keeps my lips well moisturizer, mainly in the summer and winter.
kristen d.
Southgate, MI
I've been using this product for a while now, even though mine is older it still works good. The color is nice and the formula doesn't leave your lips feeling weird. If you're looking for an inexpensive lip product with SPF and color this is a nice choice!
Liana R.
I love everything about this lip balm. It is moisturizing, leaves your lips soft and in the freezing winter weather that is haunting NYC, I need all of the lip care I can get, and this definitely does the job. It smells really good, and stays on for a while.
Liz S.
Anything Nivea is always smooth and affordable. This Lip care is the great mix if you want a gloss and chapstick in one. It glides on the lips and leaves them hydrated. I would recommend this to those who want a chapstick that leaves you with a natural glow.
Autumn M.
Wadsworth, OH
I love this because it isn't white like a lot of other lip treatments. I had a hard time using those during the day because they would leave a white cast over my lips... But this goes on clear and leaves my lips smooth. It has a pleasant smell as well. :)
Janie R.
Love this chapstick! Works great for moisturizing my lips with out an overbearing smell or flavor. It also works great under other lip products, doesn't ball up or mess with the formula!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.