BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Samantha W.
Mathiston, MS
I had been seeing advertisements about this product and decided that I would give it a try. After the first time I used it i was in love. i can't believe that such a wonderful little sensation can come from such a small tube. i will be using this for years to come.
Tessa V.
Seaside, CA
I have been using this lip balm for years. It never fails me. I love how it doesn't have a scent/flavor so as to not interfere with my lipstick. My lips become dry easily even when I drink lots of water. This lip balm really brings my lips back to its natural softness.
Ashton B.
raleigh, NC
Between a sleek design and a hydrating formula, Nivea hydrating formula is one of my favorites. I use the formula in both cold and warm weather. This is more of a lip treatment than others.
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Baby pink is not usually my color of choice. I would love to see others. But this is a nice alternative to a soft lip color rather than a sticky gloss. Will not be my every day work Chapstick but will be in addition to my purse for those little pick me up moments.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
My lips are really sensitive to the sun so I purchased this lip balm when I saw it had SPF in it. It works very nicely to protect your lips for sunburn. It feels smooth on application and is not sticky at all. It is very moisturizing and lasts a good amount of time.
Katrin B.
Livingston, MT
I love the whole brand anyway, i am not going to lie. This specific chap stick I like because my husband can use it. It does not look shiny for an hour but makes the lips soft and does not have an odd taste or smell, which is especially nice for guys. They have a great variety if you wnat one with a little bit of pink or red in it, a different smell or some shimmer.
Kaitlin L.
Pawtucket, RI
This lip balm is very nice. It smells good and the packaging is simple yet pretty. It does its job, gradually softening the lips while also leaving a nice shimmer finish that really brightens up the look of the lips. I also like that its relatively inexpensive.
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
I love that light pink shimmer look so I fell in love with this cheap product that does the trick. However, this works best cold, not warm or at room temperature so I leave it in the fridge. I love the color because it is my style but it may not be for everyone.
Jaci B.
Midland , MI
Not my favorite! I was a fan of how smooth this chap stick went on, and the moisture it left, but I felt myself having to reapply it often. I also wasn't a fan of the scent, I think I'm just more of mint girl. The price is the same as EOS and I rather purchase those!
Morgan G.
Rockford, IL
I got to try to different types of Nivea Lip Care and I really love the feeling when you put it on. The only thing I don't like is I feel as if it does not last. I have to keep applying it. I think it works for a little bit but not for chap lips. But I love putting it on under gloss it feels great that way!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.