BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Lauren C.
This was all the rage a few months back or so to use under your makeup as a primer. I got it and it was okay. I think my skin is just too dry for it though, I need something more hydrating.
Kristie B.
Antioch, TN
This lip balm is ABSOLUTELY amazing! During the winter, I suffer from terribly dry/cracked lips because of windburn. This product makes my lips feel soft and smooth IMMEDIATELY! So glad I discovered it!! :)
Helena M.
Malibu, CA
This is the best chapstick that I have. I love that there is spf because my lips can get really burnt sometimes. The flavor is good and it is for sure affordable. I keep many different chapsticks with me but this is by far my favorite! It truly is the best.
Megan L.
Knightdale, NC
Nivea always knocks it out of the park, and this lip balm is no exception! My lips feel moisturized and conditioned without being greasy, and it lasts for hours, so no having to apply constantly. If you have dry lips, you'll definitely want to give this one a try!
Ashton B.
raleigh, NC
Between a sleek design and a hydrating formula, Nivea hydrating formula is one of my favorites. I use the formula in both cold and warm weather. This is more of a lip treatment than others.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
This is one of my favorite Chapstick's. It smells light and delicious. It gives you a little bit of shimmer but nothing too crazy. I love that it makes my lips feel very smooth and it lasts well
Kaitlin L.
Pawtucket, RI
This lip balm is very nice. It smells good and the packaging is simple yet pretty. It does its job, gradually softening the lips while also leaving a nice shimmer finish that really brightens up the look of the lips. I also like that its relatively inexpensive.
Araceli R.
Minneapolis, MN
This lip balm felt very nice on the lips. I have only bought it once but I would buy it again. It made my lips feel very smooth. There is a good amount of product and I like the packaging.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
My lips are really sensitive to the sun so I purchased this lip balm when I saw it had SPF in it. It works very nicely to protect your lips for sunburn. It feels smooth on application and is not sticky at all. It is very moisturizing and lasts a good amount of time.
hannah n.
Ponchatoula, LA
Little to no taste or scent (I also have Sheer Pink and this one seems more scented than that one but nothing very noticeable), slick texture, very shiny. Crimson is a very sheer, glossy red coat. If you're going for a casual but pretty look, this is a great option. Doesn't really moisturize lips but definitely keeps them protected from drying out. Lipsticks can be really drying so I love that this one is non-drying and has good color. I have pale skin with blue undertones and this color looked nice on me.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.