BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Stephanie K.
I feel like this does help my lips but the texture is too slippery for me. I don't like the way it leaves my lips feeling. Inexpensive and found at most drugstores. Just for me, not a fan of the formula.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
This is one of my favorite chap sticks. I like that fact that it glides easily onto the lips and although it's very moisturizing, it isn't as oily as other lip products. On top of that, it smells AMAZING. I wasn't expecting the sweet vanilla scent. It is a must have, especially for the winter.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
I like this brand but i do not like this particular item. I was not expecting it to make my lips look the way they did. it reminded me of lip things i would have used as a child. just not really my style.
Hisorini G.
Medley, FL
Buenísimo! es el que usualmente me coloco, y también lo uso antes de colocarme labiales matte, ya que así puedo quitármelos luego fácilmente, y bueno es un espectacular producto para hidratar los labios
Destiny L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I got this as part of a gift from a family member. I used it for a while and it was nice, it just wasn't very hydrating for my lips. It has a pretty pink tint to it and a little mirror on the end of the cap so you can apply on the go.
Julie F.
Johns Island, SC
This is a wonderful product. It does not have that medicine like taste that some repairing chapstick does. It is super moisturizing and does heal if you are suffering from cracked or dry lips. The packaging was nice and I like it fully covers the product. It is very affordable!
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
Absolutely my FAVORITE lip balm! Goes on so smooth, and definitely helps keep my lip hydrated! Living where it gets really cold in the winter I used to always have chapped lips, after I found this lip balm I haven't had issues with chapped lips during the winter. Highly recommend!
Aniesse S.
van nuys, ca
I like this product for initial moisture but it does not last. It is also a little too thick for my liking. It feels like I am putting a heavy lotion on my lips that my lips will not absorb so it ends up sitting on my lips for a while.
Rachel S.
Kent, OH
I love this lip balm. SUPER moisturizing and has a really good smell. If you accidentally get this in your mouth, you cant even taste it. This product makes my lips really soft. Also heals my chapped lips during the colder weather. Not a typical lip balm user but would buy again.
Madeleine P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is so so comfortable. I wear this chap stick lip balm thing whenever I want to do my makeup on the lighter side. It's pretty and shimmery and minty and it's perfect to store in your purse or backpack!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.