BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Morgan M.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I really liked this. i felt like it made my lips really soft it goes on like butter! such a creamy and buttery consistency, i will definitely be repurchasing this. i want to try the honey one too, does anyone know if that one works the same? i recommend the nivea lip balm, its great.
Hanna T.
Tacoma, WA
My lips can get very dry, especially in the summer. This tube always comes in handy! It's super moisturizing, like a lotion for your lips. It can get a little greasy, but that's if you over-do it like I do all the time! Highly recommend.
Winnie Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Nivea a Kiss a Smoothness is a smooth white buttery lip balm. It has 4.8g and weights 0.17 OZ. It claims to be be light-weight, fast absorbing formula, and long-lasting moisturization. It also has SPF of 10. This lip balm is small and lightweight. Easy to carry in your bag. This lip balm is great to smooth and to moisturize dry lips.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Loving this Product on my lips. Making my lips nice and soft. This Product is just right. This my fist time by it. I love the results. Making my lips nice and healthy . I would recommend for people to by it.
Michele M.
New Milford, NJ
I wish I could give this an A ++++. This is hands down my favorite lip product ever. It hydrates and lasts sooo long. I used to get seriously dry cracked lips but not anymore. After the first time i used this i noticed an immediate softness. I don't have to reapply it during the day too.
Bree P.
Hopkins, MN
I love Nivea lipcare but this Kiss of Shimmer is too much. It leaves your lips with a thick layer of shimmery gloss like you applied a kids lip balm out of one of those Barbie toys. I would not purchase this item again. I would not recommend this item unless you want to look like a Spice girl with shimmer shine lips from the 90's
Amanda R.
This isn't as moisturizing as other Nivea varieties, but the pink shimmer is pretty. It needs to be reapplied often, but if you want to moisturize and add a little sparkle at the same time, it's perfect.
Brittany D.
Bellmawr, NJ
whenever my lips are really chapped and i am going out and am in need of a little color this is my go to product. it gives a slight lip tint with a lot of shimmer so it draws the attention from people. i always am stocked on this product and always have it ready to go in my makeup bag
Laura M.
This product is amazing! It keeps my lips feeling so soft and I love the shimmer it gives. This is my go-to lip product, have it in my pocket all day long, everyday. Just the right amount of color and hydration when you need it. I would 100% recommend this product to all my girlfriends!
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
This product is hard to find but it is a total treasure! It hydrates very well and has a light shimmer. Something you can wear alone for a soft pop of your pout or paired with your favorite lip stain as an added layer. It smells nice and when I purchased mine it came in a two pack. Win!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.